Reactions: BradAniston
Yes, mid maxilla is recessed causing all my problems
you will be the first on this site
hopefully this isn't a larp i like seeing ascensions

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Chadakin, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
Sinn said he can push mid maxilla out?
Isn't that what a mlf3 is for?
Talked to him briefly, didn't get too much into detail, got scans done and sent to him so he can have a better look

you will be the first on this site
hopefully this isn't a larp i like seeing ascensions
Prob first to die as well

Nope, got my scans done and everything

• JFL
Reactions: LILMAXILLA and Patrick Baitman
Isn't that what a mlf3 is for?
Talked to him briefly, didn't get too much into detail, got scans done and sent to him so he can have a better look
Damn. I hope you ascend. I need mfl3 too

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
Prob first to die as well

Nope, got my scans done and everything
Unironically, if your maxilla is recessed, start mewing, it really helps but the result isnt that good and it takes a long time

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, PubertyMaxxer, sytyl and 10 others
Unironically, if your maxilla is recessed, start mewing, it really helps but the result isnt that good and it takes a long time
I thought about it. But I'm 28, and my nose is cucked from deviated septum, so hard to mew (I still try to make it a habit)
So my alternative is to get rhinoplasty and start mewing, but I don't think mewing works when you're past 22 or so

• +1
Reactions: highT
December. I want to quit smoking and exercise, eat healthy and be in top shape beforehand
bruh make sure you are low bf, do some water fasts and eat only organic foods
if you cant cook it, or you cant find it in nature, dont eat it.
i wish you well, this is a big ass surgery

• +1
bruh make sure you are low bf, do some water fasts and eat only organic foods
if you cant cook it, or you cant find it in nature, dont eat it.
i wish you well, this is a big ass surgery
For sure. Worst comes to worse I'll postpone it a bit if I don't feel at an ideal health. Thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Did he show any before/afters to you? Do you have any on the internet? A few people are interested in this ML3, and its being offered, but there aren't before/after pics of any men having it done. Its like your the test mouse being the first one doing it, hopefully thats not the case and you have some before/afters?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Did he show any before/afters to you? Do you have any on the internet? A few people are interested in this ML3, and its being offered, but there aren't before/after pics of any men having it done. Its like your the test mouse being the first one doing it, hopefully thats not the case and you have some before/afters?
That's the scary part. I like to cope with the horror as to imagine myself like the first astronaut to go to space

There was a guy that got it done like 5 years ago, but wouldn't post pics, and claims that it only really raises your psl by 1-2, and that a very few only ever go from ugly to hot. I'll be sure to write an extensive article about it with before and after photos (I have over 1000 selfies ever since I got blackpilled jfl)

I'll ask Dr. Sinn if he has any he can provide, still in the early talks with him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
That's the scary part. I like to cope with the horror as to imagine myself like the first astronaut to go to space

There was a guy that got it done like 5 years ago, but wouldn't post pics, and claims that it only really raises your psl by 1-2, and that a very few only ever go from ugly to hot. I'll be sure to write an extensive article about it with before and after photos (I have over 1000 selfies ever since I got blackpilled jfl)

I'll ask Dr. Sinn if he has any he can provide, still in the early talks with him

Why not get a bimax + infraorbital malar implants.

Closes thing to a modified lefort 3 without the risk.

Dr Sinn is just a waste of money.

If you really want this modified lefort 3 You can get a maxfac in India to do it for like a quarter of the price.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: highT and Phoenix
Why not get a bimax + infraorbital malar implants.

Closes thing to a modified lefort 3 without the risk.

Dr Sinn is just a waste of money.

If you really want this modified lefort 3 You can get a maxfac in India to do it for like a quarter of the price.

Woah, what is this? Does it work on adults? More info pls

Bimax doesn't fix mid maxilla recession. And don't like Taban's before and afters that much tbh. Prefer it be my real bone

Posted here several times about mlf3 and such, didn't get much info. Not much on the internet as well, so just took matters into my own hands

Even more unironically if you start mewing after jaw surgery like for example Mlf3 you will gain more forward and upward growth since bones were cut and new bone will be formed

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 4430, Deusmaximus and 1 other person
Even more unironically if you start mewing after jaw surgery like for example Mlf3 you will gain more forward and upward growth since bones were cut and new bone will be formed
Very interesting. Cut bone = new open sutures = best for mewing. Holy damn

What if.. I just cut the bones, not move them, and start mewing??:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Your going to space but you have a decent life on Planet Earth. Its not like your a homeless guy, or guy who gets 0 girls. Its a risk I would only take if I had nothing to lose looks-wise, but thats not the case with you.

Anyway if you do end up doing it, yes please update us on how it went (good or bad), that would be tremendously helpful for everybody coming after you, just like Saiyan was as the first guy to post before/afters of Eppley's zygo implants.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Very interesting. Cut bone = new open sutures = best for mewing. Holy damn
I think so
On lookism there was article about maxilla where some Lefort 1 patients get better under eye support because they gained proper tongue posture
Also mewing help to prevent relapse after jaw surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Phoenix

Bimax doesn't fix mid maxilla recession. And don't like Taban's before and afters that much tbh. Prefer it be my real bone

Posted here several times about mlf3 and such, didn't get much info. Not much on the internet as well, so just took matters into my own hands

Bro you need to do your research. To even be candidate for a mlf3 you need to know everything .

You should be talking to all the maxfacs that post clinic articles on the lefort 3s. Also all the maxfacs that deal with things like crouzons syndrome.

Going to Dr Sinn first shows you havnt done your research thoroughly and just going with the mainstream . Just like low iq people go to Eppley to get his shitty implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 2634
Which problems do you have caused by mid maxila recessio ?

Which problems do you have caused by mid maxila recessio ?
Slight bug eyes, sclera show, recessed zygos, sloped jaw, recessed mandible, big nose, asymmetry, mild sleep anea

Your going to space but you have a decent life on Planet Earth. Its not like your a homeless guy, or guy who gets 0 girls. Its a risk I would only take if I had nothing to lose looks-wise, but thats not the case with you.

Anyway if you do end up doing it, yes please update us on how it went (good or bad), that would be tremendously helpful for everybody coming after you, just like Saiyan was as the first guy to post before/afters of Eppley's zygo implants.
I just don't think I can cope with a mediocre life tbh. Especially later on my deathbed, can't have any regrets knowing I didn't make the most of life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
what other methods are there for slight recession of mid maxilla?

Bro you need to do your research. To even be candidate for a mlf3 you need to know everything .

You should be talking to all the maxfacs that post clinic articles on the lefort 3s. Also all the maxfacs that deal with things like crouzons syndrome.

Going to Dr Sinn first shows you havnt done your research thoroughly and just going with the mainstream . Just like low iq people go to Eppley to get his shitty implants.
Trying. No one knows shit. And most maxillary surgeons just tell you not to do it, increasing inhib. Less I know the better, just interested in survival rate, blindness rate, nerve damage rate, rest idc

Trying. No one knows shit. And most maxillary surgeons just tell you not to do it, increasing inhib. Less I know the better, just interested in survival rate, blindness rate, nerve damage rate, rest idc
Post all the numbers here when you ask the docs

• +1
what other methods are there for slight recession of mid maxilla?
If you're under 20 or so mewing is your best bet. Over 20 or so, not really anything - mewing helps regardless, it should be mandatory in all cases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
If you're under 20 or so mewing is your best bet. Over 20 or so, not really anything - mewing helps regardless, it should be mandatory in all cases
i guess mse + facemask should also work to a degree i guess

Good god. At 28 recovery is going to be absolutely brutal.

A modified lefort 3 would make both your front and side profile tremendously better. It would give you a better eye area and better cheekbones and your entire face would just look more harmonious. Know that there are risks (like with any major surgery) but if you have nothing to lose and are THIS dedicated then you should go through with it. If it goes right, it will ascend you hard and give you a better starting point for other surgeries like rhinoplasty, upperlid fillers, etc...Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix and Deleted member 5912
reminder this will be your face

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
Salt bae vs kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cococola, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
Whats the difference between LF3 and MLF3? Wouldn't a high/quadrangular Lefort 1 fix recession of the mid maxilla aswell?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
don't listen to most guys here that the only looksmax procedure they'll ever do is put peppermint oil to their brows you're truly a pioneer and if that' s your final decision and are fully aware of the safety profile of the procedure i whish you good luck and hopefully it will boost your psl by 2+. Btw do you think it could reduce someone midface lenght ? thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and lutte
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax

^lol OP dont listen to this fucking retard whos just spewing bullshit from 80 iq users here

i havent seen ur pics, but if you have an upper midface deficiency that's prob the best way to get it fixed. implants are much less harmonious and there have been a few on psl who have done the same surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix and Deleted member 5385
^lol OP dont listen to this fucking retard whos just spewing bullshit from 80 iq users here

i havent seen ur pics, but if you have an upper midface deficiency that's prob the best way to get it fixed. implants are much less harmonious and there have been a few on psl who have done the same surgery.
He has a point about being skeptical of Sinn.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix and curryslayerordeath

Yeah not a big fan of implants, dont wanma go down uncanny valley

He has a point about being skeptical of Sinn.
Agreed.. but is there any other choice tbh?

I'm still researching with no luck

Pmed you pics. Slightly frauded, but you get the picture

don't listen to most guys here that the only looksmax procedure they'll ever do is put peppermint oil to their brows you're truly a pioneer and if that' s your final decision and are fully aware of the safety profile of the procedure i whish you good luck and hopefully it will boost your psl by 2+. Btw do you think it could reduce someone midface lenght ? thanks
Thanks dude. Yeah I feel like everything else is just cope. Mod. Lefort 3 + rhino + hairtransplant + uppereyelid fillers combined with mewing is the way to go in my case. Height is shit at 5'9, not gonna do LL, but with a 2+ psl boost will still do wonders for me

It's not only to ascend, but more of a philosophically proof to myself and others that society is just full of shit. And maybe me doing all this will help others who have trouble in their lives just because of their looks

F-society

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and CopeTilliRope
God speed brotha

• +1
Will you post before/afters? You're going to be one of the first to actually get a cosmetic one done

• +1
Was hoping more of hearing alternate suggestions
Have you considered a custom infraorbital-zygomatic implant? You could design it however you want and some people on here have had excellent results

That’s what the custom implant is for! It would augment the same exact area that the mlf3 would. But theoretically you would have more control over the outcome because you get to custom design.

ITT: people who have no idea the LF3 is different from a MLF3. There is little risk for a MLF3, it's about the same invasiveness as a bimax.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 5385, Phoenix and 2 others
ITT: people who have no idea the LF3 is different from a MLF3. There is little risk for a MLF3, it's about the same invasiveness as a bimax.
Literally this lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Phoenix