Got approached by MTB who looks like JB

L

lepo2317

Solstice
There is neighbour next to me and I noticed that there are some new people there. It turns out that his family from GB visited him. As I do some shit in my garden suddenly girl is talking to me I turn around and there she is 5/10 face, crazy good ass and legs girl talking to me in english :lul::lul::lul::lul: I live in Poland so shit like that never happens. She literally approched me started talking some shit to me. At first I thought she was 14 but she is 20 (she showed me her ID :lul::lul::lul::lul:) As you can see I'm not fluent in english. I mean I can write something but my speech skills suck cock. The worst part is that I'm 30 and I lied to her that I'm 25 (I always do that) but my neighbours know that I'm oldcel. She leaves tommorow so there is no way to do anything. I fucked up few things while talking with her. Crazy that I'm all excited that this kind of shit happened to me while it happens on weekly basis to GL guys.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and bloomercel
Should grabbed her snap

Also Poland seems a lot less age cuck then cuckmerica .

Several other older cels 25-32 reported jb mirin them and even approach sometime .

In America age cuck virus is so bad idiot roasties think a 18 year old dating a 16 year old is evil and " grooming ".

Just 10 years ago many 20 year old dated 14 year old foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and lepo2317
Nigga made a whole thread about some female interacting with him

This is sad bruh

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and SidharthTheSlayer
Nigga made a whole thread about some female interacting with him

This is sad bruh
That's the life of 30 years old average looking oldcel, man. Ascend as fast as you can or you will be in my shoes in no time.

• So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Bitchwhipper2
That's the life of 30 years old average looking oldcel, man. Ascend as fast as you can or you will be in my shoes in no time.
Holy shit youre right.

Need to ascend asap, time is running out :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: lepo2317 and AscensionMan98
Well you must be above average as with how hypergamy is avg men don't get approached .