Got back from 17 km walk

ihearvoices

ihearvoices

faustian spirit prevails
Fuck, i undressed myslef and looked in the mirror, why the fuck am i so ugly?

Visited a lot of places that reminded me that I used to mog I used to mog s*** ton. I remember foids trying thier best to get in my vicinity. I took pleasure from rejecting them and laughing at them, i am narcissistic evil creature.

And yes, they want to sleep w you even if you don't know their name, so fking annoying.

I realized I never really was a Christian, i wnsted to fuck some girls the minute i saw themm i am not a decent person deep down.

And i am not schizo ofc.

Something changed in me at areound 14 years old, and it slowly worsened itself. I felt alright, but now, the pain is unbearable.

I was capable of feeling love, but not anymore.

I feel like drug addict, chasing happiness at any cost.

Yes, jerking off is bad, but getting pussy is good. Every man should have some. The thing is deep down i do everything to get it, i am just trying to hide it from me.

Maybe that ugly jew - Sigmund Freud was right, after 20 my mental health worsened a lot, maybe because the lack of sex.

Anyway, i was predetermined to rule the world, but foids stole it from me.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zurzolo, Shrek2OnDvD, deadstock and 2 others
i don't even know what to respond to specifically, it's like an Olivier salad of thoughts:feelsping:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, RichardSpencel and zurzolo
How did you descend to high Ltn bro?

What's that got to do with walking 17kms? (I have done this myself, took me 5 hours)