got banned from hamza server so rate my physique again!

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
Image 35
Image 34

IMG 4384
IMG 4380
IMG 4376
IMG 4377
IMG 4372

btw guys dont bonesmash if u guys didnt see my last post it's just a meme and a tiktok joke and it does more harm than good NEVER BONESMASH!
Image 33

is this physique good or not? this is my physique whenever i wake up in the morning let me know if my body is good i think i have chad frame and muscle just lmk guys bc im pretty sure my physique actually mogs to be honest

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tyrone06, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 16275 and 14 others
No hate u have decent triceps from what I can see and what I saw on ur discord but ur kinda bloated

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and Deleted member 16133
No hate u have decent triceps from what I can see and what I saw on ur discord but ur kinda bloated
thx bro but like look at my face how am i bloated? im pretty sure i am just muscular with a linebacker football player body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28595
Screenshot 20230405 130615 TachiyomiJ2K

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Why do you have mustaches?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 16133
thx bro but like look at my face how am i bloated? im pretty sure i am just muscular with a linebacker football player body
Nah just bloated in the stomach not the face. You probably have some digestion issues causing the bloating considering u said u shit blood.

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing, Deleted member 16133 and curlyheadfelipe
Your the new scp

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15468, Eren and 7 others
you look like a satanist james mirin

You're looking good James idk what it is but the last few months have been a real game changer.

• +1
discordtranny

:love::love:

• Love it
you look pregnant

• +1
did you use filters on your photos, and if so, can you tell me which ones?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Glacier and Deleted member 16133
26868676-0-image-a-51_1586182233068.jpg

fix ur posture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Glacier, P4fivee, Deleted member 26515 and 1 other person
?
Why do you have mustaches?
i dont shave
Nah just bloated in the stomach not the face. You probably have some digestion issues causing the bloating considering u said u shit blood.
yeah dude i shit blood every day and puke up a lot i dont know why my stomach is so fat but my face is chiseled it's actually pretty crazy to me and people have said it looks grotesque and my face body dont match
Your the new scp
how
you look like a satanist james mirin
what makes u think that lol
You're looking good James idk what it is but the last few months have been a real game changer.
thx bro i been getting more testosteroen
discordtranny
how
<3
you look pregnant
how i thought myh body was muscular tbh like jeff seed
did you use filters on your photos, and if so, can you tell me which ones?
nope this was on video call
26868676-0-image-a-51_1586182233068.jpg

fix ur posture.
it not posture

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
muay thai vs taekwondo fight inside a nightclub drug den thats also sexual slavery ring that also runs betting on fights to the death source: Lookism (3rd affiliate arc)

• +1
Mirin bro. Incorporate a lot of drop and super sets. Work on that while I continue to search for a solution to naso-folds @StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16133 and NorthAtlandidMogs
Mirin bro. Incorporate a lot of drop and super sets. Work on that while I continue to search for a solution to naso-folds @StrangerDanger
he knows nothing about gym pm me your body and I’ll turn you into Greek god

• +1
better than mine

• +1
muay thai vs taekwondo fight inside a nightclub drug den thats also sexual slavery ring that also runs betting on fights to the death source: Lookism (3rd affiliate arc)
nice
thx bro lmk what u find bc my nasos failo me hard
he knows nothing about gym pm me your body and I’ll turn you into Greek god
my body posted here plsss doooo
better than mine
nah bro u look hella good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs and Deleted member 25323
3365748 IMG 4377
547191231d690e70c90d9b99e9840106 original

• +1
are you gonna or are you roiding james?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer
First pic on your Tinder

Attachments

• curly (2).png
    curly (2).png
    172.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
damn nice results bro

keep going. u look just like ramirez just a bit better

• +1
I don’t know what to tell you James, I think your physique could use some work. You got to lose the belly and straighten your posture. I’d advice 100 good form push-ups, 100 squats, 5 sets of back rows, and distance walking. You can do this 2 or 3 times a week to build a foundation. As far as the face, Ramierez is severely overrated on this forum. He has cheekbones, but his face lacks harmony and his hair looks like a mushroom. Maybe get a regular side-part haircut or a quiff?

• +1
View attachment 2157786View attachment 2157787
View attachment 2157789View attachment 2157790View attachment 2157791View attachment 2157792View attachment 2157793
btw guys dont bonesmash if u guys didnt see my last post it's just a meme and a tiktok joke and it does more harm than good NEVER BONESMASH!
View attachment 2157788
is this physique good or not? this is my physique whenever i wake up in the morning let me know if my body is good i think i have chad frame and muscle just lmk guys bc im pretty sure my physique actually mogs to be honest
You are so demonized. Stop it. Quit being so bad.

• +1
Why did you do this to yourself man?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26840, N1666 and Deleted member 16133
go to surgery fix ASAP you look scary

• +1
View attachment 2157786View attachment 2157787
View attachment 2157789View attachment 2157790View attachment 2157791View attachment 2157792View attachment 2157793
View attachment 2157788
James sapphire try to take normal pictures (impossible challenge)

• +1
if you would fix those skeleton cheekbones you have you can look good

• +1
If this mofo lost weight, his face will turn into a literal corpse.

• +1
damn nice results bro

keep going. u look just like ramirez just a bit better
i look horrible bro also thanks im trying my best in the gym lol idk i get such subhuman sub5/normie treatment on discord and shit
I don’t know what to tell you James, I think your physique could use some work. You got to lose the belly and straighten your posture. I’d advice 100 good form push-ups, 100 squats, 5 sets of back rows, and distance walking. You can do this 2 or 3 times a week to build a foundation. As far as the face, Ramierez is severely overrated on this forum. He has cheekbones, but his face lacks harmony and his hair looks like a mushroom. Maybe get a regular side-part haircut or a quiff?
thanks im keep gymming and see what happens ima mog one day i hope so i just wish i had harmony tbh it's so brutal harmony is so crazy and yet no one knows what it is besides it is ratios angles and proportions
You are so demonized. Stop it. Quit being so bad.
how am i demonized??????
Why did you do this to yourself man?
do what saint brendio?
go to surgery fix ASAP you look scary
thanks bro what surgery should i get
James sapphire try to take normal pictures (impossible challenge)
here's a normal picture a girl took of me on a discord voice chat it is technically a candid since i didn't know she was recording and i wasn't looking at the screen i was buying peptides
James

if you would fix those skeleton cheekbones you have you can look good
how are they sekelton when my body is fat? well i do have my face fat removed (non surgically of course ahha)
If this mofo lost weight, his face will turn into a literal corpse.
my face wouldn't change since i don't develop fat stores is it genetics or looksmaxxing? we will never know lol

i look horrible bro also thanks im trying my best in the gym lol idk i get such subhuman sub5/normie treatment on discord and shit

thanks im keep gymming and see what happens ima mog one day i hope so i just wish i had harmony tbh it's so brutal harmony is so crazy and yet no one knows what it is besides it is ratios angles and proportions

how am i demonized??????

do what saint brendio?

thanks bro what surgery should i get

here's a normal picture a girl took of me on a discord voice chat it is technically a candid since i didn't know she was recording and i wasn't looking at the screen i was buying peptides
View attachment 2158353

how are they sekelton when my body is fat? well i do have my face fat removed (non surgically of course ahha)

my face wouldn't change since i don't develop fat stores is it genetics or looksmaxxing? we will never know lol
your cheekbones look scary and inhuman.

i saw a picture of you before. you looked good. you ruined yourself. but you have good eyes. if you can fix those ugly cheekbones you can look good

• +1
Mogs. Btw what's ur facemaxxing routine?

• +1
your cheekbones look scary and inhuman.

i saw a picture of you before. you looked good. you ruined yourself. but you have good eyes. if you can fix those ugly cheekbones you can look good
thx bro also how can cheekbones be ugly i thought prominent cheekbones are a good feature? i would be normie without them
Mogs. Btw what's ur facemaxxing routine?
nothin atm just basic softmaxxing like gym and maybe a bit of skin care and hair product

• +1
Reactions: mog222
The junk food got to you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and ArcticStorm
How did u get banned on a self improvement serve? We’re u being too silly?

• +1

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

• +1
You’re not funny