Got big IOI then big IOD short After??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Some pretty girl was legit staring at me for like a minute, then another girl looked at me and said "chi ti si piglia a te" (Who would want to be with you?)
What the fuck does It mean

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 88772, Darkeningstar and 8 others
Staring for 1 MINUTE is weird. I don't think it is even possible the other girls saying that shit might be shit test too. I had a girl who was roasting me all the time but when I took things in my hands she was impaled on my 5.5 inches dick and she loved it.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Darkeningstar, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
Staring for 1 MINUTE is weird. I don't think it is even possible the other girls saying that shit might be shit test too. I had a girl who was roasting me all the time but when I took things in my hands she was impaled on my 5.5 inches dick and she loved it.
Yeah Bro It was weird, She was also gl. Even the other girl was gl, but what's the point of an IOD if i didn't even look at her

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and lepo2317
Bro italy must be crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69, Chadeep, Clqs and 2 others
It is the problem of giving too much weight to these things, sometimes. A couple of examples, but there would be many.

- A girl told me "I didn't think someone like you could be engaged", a couple of months later she asks a friend about me

- Another girl I knew sent an audio to someone I was dating in which she said 'why are you with him there's better', the same girl at a 'party' gave me many compliments on my looks

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Nick.Harte
Yeah Bro It was weird, She was also gl. Even the other girl was gl, but what's the point of an IOD if i didn't even look at her
I feel bad for you brother. You’re 6’5 and facemogs me, but you’re still getting this type of treatment from foids. This is what I go through everyday man.

I think she meant - चुटिया पगला ग्या है.

@ayusshhhh @brucewayne78

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 82370 and Deleted member 88772

@ayusshhhh @brucewayne78
Bull listens only what he likes

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and BrutalMogger

@ayusshhhh @brucewayne78
For my gorgeous Bull
It means- Your a 8PSL 6'3 Mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and Chadeep