Got brutally black pilled at the gym (enter at your own risk)

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

So much suffering for so insignificant causes…
Was with my friend doing triceps at a a cable machine for instance(he’s 5”6-5”8 and lightskin I’m 6”3 and darkskin Israel adensanya pheno) it was my second set and I was trying my hardest to not glance at a couple besides me keep in mind the girl was wearing the tightest and smallest fucking shorts in the gym the ones you see that hoookers would prob wear and I accidentally take one glance when I look up and she says a loud “EWW” her bf turns and glances at me but only the couple and me notice this nobody else seemed to care my friend who keep in mind is always staring at girls and dude even said her ass is fat but she critiques me when I was clearly trying not to be a creep. Is it over? Am I saint black ops2 level is she just racist?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, boss8055, Aero and 5 others
@Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Gym girls all dress like whores and get surprised when they're treated like one

• +1
Reactions: Aero, anton tufan, twojei and 6 others
yes she is racist. also how tf did this happen lol just don’t get caught

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, AscensionMan98, Chadeep and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
lightskin nigga > Darkskin nigga pill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xyukeeee, WatermelonLover, anton tufan and 3 others
i hate going to the gym it’s suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
HEIGHTPILL DEBUNKED! EVERYONE GTFIH

• JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee
she sensed rape energy coming from you. maybe it was your friend. but nigger rape energy is definitely something wymxn are evolving to detect now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Epola, Aero, 5.5psl and 2 others
lightskin nigga > Darkskin nigga pill
Not anymore after the great wave but she was Hispanic and Ik a lot of Hispanics who are racist

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
If she said it loud enough that you could hear do you think she wanted her bf to do something about it? Did he look offended or wanting to scrap cause its cagefuel if he didn't defend his girl from a 6'3 darkskin :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I feel sorry you brah

If she said it loud enough that you could hear do you think she wanted her bf to do something about it? Did he look offended or wanting to scrap cause its cagefuel if he didn't defend his girl from a 6'3 darkskin :ROFLMAO:
Nah my friend even said he looked scared and that he’s a pussy for not saying anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and 0S4MA
she sensed rape energy coming from you. maybe it was your friend. but nigger rape energy is definitely something wymxn are evolving to detect now
Bullshit I have ultra nigger rape energy all I think about is raping women I don’t even think of sex just rape and no woman noticed me staring at them like a creep

Bullshit I have ultra nigger rape energy all I think about is raping women I don’t even think of sex just rape and no woman noticed me staring at them like a creep
You’re prob not intimidating lol

You’re prob not intimidating lol
I dunno about that. White girls think I look like a black jihadi terrorist. I have to wear my crucifix to calm them down cos I’m very Musuclar and big

He’s not recently mixiture lightskin just lightskin but you can tell he’s not recently mixed
Doesn’t matter it ain’t racism your just lookin for a reason to deflect your shbhjamnity :feelstastyman: hate when niggers do this. Niggas be like “hmm she don’t like me lemme blame it on racism” bruh don’t bring us down to your level cos your subhuman, I never get this treatment and I stare at hoss like a creep I just know how to do it discretely

Doesn’t matter it ain’t racism your just lookin for a reason to deflect your shbhjamnity :feelstastyman: hate when niggers do this. Niggas be like “hmm she don’t like me lemme blame it on racism” bruh don’t bring us down to your level cos your subhuman, I never get this treatment and I stare at hoss like a creep I just know how to do it discretely
I wasn’t even the first to bring the idea up that’s it’s racist it was other people I know

I dunno about that. White girls think I look like a black jihadi terrorist. I have to wear my crucifix to calm them down cos I’m very Musuclar and big
Yeah sure bro tell me about it

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Pm me your physique and i’d show mine im legit

did u say shoutout to the papi @Bonesbonesbonesbone

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
If you looked like blackgymmax she would have sucked you off right there