Got bullied again for my height on tinder

D

Deleted member 22780

ClosetFagCel- Forum Height Expert
So for context I’m 5’8 barefoot at night. I could just fraud and write 5’10 on my bio but it’s whatever.
Remember I specifically include in my bio I’m 5’8 and it’s literally the only thing I have written.
This bitch texts me back and forth for a few days and then asks my height is actually 5’8.
She then said “it’s embarrassing being next to short men” but I couldn’t screenshot that as she immediately unmatched.
I’ve had enough of this crap I’m getting LL

B7A179D2 05E6 43AF B24D 4AD241E9E14E

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, latincell95, Deleted member 19469 and 10 others
Brutal

Especially brutal/psycho that she would say that then block you so you couldn't report her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Baldingman1998, to be human and 3 others
Brutal

Especially brutal/psycho that she would say that then block you so you couldn't report her.
I used to lash out at women who made fun of my height but now I just accept I’m genetic trash.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and aBetterMii
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, court monarch777, ConspiracyTheory and 10 others
I used to lash out at women who made fun of my height but now I just accept I’m genetic trash.
5'8" isn't that bad tbh, you can eventually find a girl who won't insta-reject you on height. I have a couple cousins that are average height dating decent looking women.

I'll definitely say it won't be easy though.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, latincell95 and Deleted member 19469
just say "yeah"
dont say unfortunately so
I mean she would still unmatch but dont do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Like I get making fun of the manlets that try tricking girls by not including height. But why a depressed insecure guy like me who literally writes his height first on his bio so he’s saved from the embarrassment of getting made fun of

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 19469, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
just say "yeah"
Oh I didn't even read that part consciously

Yeah that was your mistake, you need to own it

5'8" isn't that bad tbh, you can eventually find a girl who won't insta-reject you on height. I have a couple cousins that are average height dating decent looking women.

I'll definitely say it won't be easy though.
Nah it’s impossible I’m fucking autistic and can’t approach in real. Don’t go to school since I work online and all girls my age (21) on dating sites have been adamant on wanting 6+

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 19469, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Like I get making fun of the manlets that try tricking girls by not including height. But why a depressed insecure guy like me who literally writes his height first on his bio so he’s saved from the embarrassment of getting made fun of
Why would you put your height in your bio if you’re 5’8 lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444, Gladiator and John124
Your main problem is your height but also she saw that you were insecure about your height which is a double whammy.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 19469
just say "yeah"
Bruh I’m so insecure about it tho

Nah it’s impossible I’m fucking autistic and can’t approach in real. Don’t go to school since I work online and all girls my age (21) on dating sites have been adamant on wanting 6+
OLD works for a specific niche of men, you need to break out of your comfort zone. Even if you get an OLD what happens when you're autistic around random people.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Why would you put your height in your bio if you’re 5’8 lmao
Nigga I don’t want hoes making fun of me. I used to not put it in my bio and once a girl asked and ranted a paragraph saying I’m an insecure man child trying to trick women by not including height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 19469, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Thank you God for making me tall
9687c39a102b86b967d6258aafb77c18--presidents-day-frog-meme.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Artemis
OLD works for a specific niche of men, you need to break out of your comfort zone. Even if you get an OLD what happens when you're autistic around random people.
I get a lot of matches and dates but never any relationships I’m tired of causal sex I’m so lonely

Nigga I don’t want hoes making fun of me. I used to not put it in my bio and once a girl asked and ranted a paragraph saying I’m an insecure man child trying to trick women by not including height
You need to stop caring what women think, they don't think or behave like men. Treat them like a pokemon you're trying to catch

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator
We will go to DC clubs and practice PUA on drunk beckies until we can ascend

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Fucking brutal. Where do you plan on getting LL? Turkey?

im 5'8 too its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
You need to stop caring what women think, they don't think or behave like men. Treat them like a pokemon you're trying to catch
Bro I try my best not to care. I’m gymmaxxed and tattoomaxxed yet I’m an insecure little bitch when it comes to height. Once a foid made fun of my height in person and I turned red.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and John124
american girls are retarded, 5’10 is 5’8 Irl for them. no reason to be honest

american girls are retarded, 5’10 is 5’8 Irl for them. no reason to be honest
Yeah but what if I really like her and we ltr? I’ll have to wear Insoles for life like amnesia

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 8771 and 1 other person
Yeah but what if I really like her and we ltr? I’ll have to wear Insoles for life like amnesia
well, this is better than nothing i guess. im a heightfrauder too.

Unfortunately, no. Is that a deal breaker?
:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Ftr since 5'10 guys lie constantly about being 6'0 you might as well lie through your fucking teeth since she's imagining a 5'6 guy when you say 5'8.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Bruh it’s over when they ask me for height I already know wjats coming so I get sad
You gotta be confident about your height son. Then they’ll overlook it.

Ftr since 5'10 guys lie constantly about being 6'0 you might as well lie through your fucking teeth since she's imagining a 5'6 guy when you say 5'8.
I know but imagine she has a friend who’s actually 5’10. Giga over right there for me

You gotta be confident about your height son. Then they’ll overlook it.
Bruh stop that crap they don’t give a rats ass bout no confidence. If you’re 6’2 you’re already deemed confident. How r u gonna tell a mofo to be confident when he gets rejected everyday literally cause of height

• So Sad
Reactions: Looks234
6’0 with shoes
I feel if you’re around that 5’10.5/10 area barefoot u can be solid. Like run af1 game or 1 inch lifts. That’s y I’m actually fully considering LL

Bruh stop that crap they don’t give a rats ass bout no confidence. If you’re 6’2 you’re already deemed confident. How r u gonna tell a mofo to be confident when he gets rejected everyday literally cause of height
"i'm 5'6"
"that's fine, all my ex were taller than you"

try that :whatfeels:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo and makeme183
"i'm 5'6"
"that's fine, all my ex were taller than you"

try that :whatfeels:
Nigga I was about to type some shit thinking I could still convince her then she said “being next to a short guy is embarrassing” and immediately unmatched. I saw it comjng but it still hurt alot

I feel if you’re around that 5’10.5/10 area barefoot u can be solid. Like run af1 game or 1 inch lifts. That’s y I’m actually fully considering LL
I'm 5'9, which is the equivalent of 5'10 barefoot in the US.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
I know but imagine she has a friend who’s actually 5’10. Giga over right there for me
Just fraud with elevator shoes. In mine I'm nearly eye level with my 6'1 brother in law. I'm 5'7 :feelsrope:

I am a gigafrauder manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
Just fraud with elevator shoes. In mine I'm nearly eye level with my 6'1 brother in law. I'm 5'7 :feelsrope:

I am a gigafrauder manlet.
Bruh didn’t u read that thread about the mf who got exposed at airport security. That’s gonna be u soon son

Ftr this is me in my glorified stilts. Don't mind the BuffaloBillmaxxing was jamming to "I Am Woman" by Helen Reddy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221019-132011-364.png
    Screenshot_20221019-132011-364.png
    778.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 19157, Deleted member 22930 and 1 other person
This 100 percent. She probably envisioned you as a 5' 6 guy for sure. Just larp bro don't put yourself at a disadvantage. Also, get lifts don't spend a fuck ton on LL wtf ur not even THAT short.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Elvisandreaa, John124 and 1 other person
we need to see how u look like lmao because guys like Niko get away with that height but girls might be shaming ur height because of ur face

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and tombradylover
This 100 percent. She probably envisioned you as a 5' 6 guy for sure. Just larp bro don't put yourself at a disadvantage. Also, get lifts don't spend a fuck ton on LL wtf ur not even THAT short.
I wish I was 5'8 barefoot. I could easily larp as 5'10 with regular shoes.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
we need to see how u look like lmao because guys like Niko get away with that height but girls might be shaming ur height because of ur face
I honestly think no one is fixated with height as much as american girls

• +1
Reactions: John124
Agree with this 100 percent as well. How good is your face? You cant have small height AND shit face bud

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and John124