got bumble premium to end up with 0 likes

MrBossMan

MrBossMan

Bronze
muh elo rating muh bad profile

i created fresh bumble account with fb and didn’t get any likes so i went ahead and purchased to see if it was shit elo cause of same device well the result is still 0 likes.

i used photofeeler rated pics only along with 2 other pics which all got good 6+/10

on top of all this, the foids were the worst looking so i swiped left on at least 100+

subHTNs in regions where bumble ain’t used cannot do good even with premium.

any idea what can i do with this premium now?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, try2beme, Autismcel and 4 others
you have to cameramaxx next time, foids care so much about pro look on your photos, but you have to be at least 5'10 and has good posture in general.

• +1
Reactions: MrBossMan
muh elo rating muh bad profile

i created fresh bumble account with fb and didn’t get any likes so i went ahead and purchased to see if it was shit elo cause of same device well the result is still 0 likes.

i used photofeeler rated pics only along with 2 other pics which all got good 6+/10

on top of all this, the foids were the worst looking so i swiped left on at least 100+

subHTNs in regions where bumble ain’t used cannot do good even with premium.

any idea what can i do with this premium now?
i don't understand i know ltns like pushing subhuman that still get multiple matches a week, they're fashionmaxxed tho

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Autismcel and MrBossMan
you have to cameramaxx next time, foids care so much about pro look on your photos, but you have to be at least 5'10 and has good posture in general.
yeah i used to have shit photos and got likes. now used best photos (no selfies), good bio and end with literally 0 likes. im 6’2 as well

• +1
Reactions: greywind, autistic_tendencies and CreepyJewel1
i don't understand i know ltns like pushing subhuman that still get multiple matches a week, they're fashionmaxxed tho
this time im going to spoof location to somewhere else and see if it’s the place. i used NT pics, all shot with back camera of iphone

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23
should’ve got master’s VIP instead :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
this time im going to spoof location to somewhere else and see if it’s the place. i used NT pics, all shot with back camera of iphone
i mean the ltns im talking about had shit photos too like all bedroom selfies and mirror pics in the same area with usually shitty lighting.
Still managed to pull like ltb-mtbs pretty consistently unless your like super low trust i don't know how people get literally 0 likes

• +1
Depends on location

(If foids weren't whores)

• So Sad
Depends on location

(If foids weren't whores)
the foids were all femcels/asian one asian dude was 5'5 and had a brutal pheno but he was rich asf and has been dating a high mtb also rich for like years now i think shes taller than him but they're both giga fashionmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: MrBossMan and Autismcel
i mean the ltns im talking about had shit photos too like all bedroom selfies and mirror pics in the same area with usually shitty lighting.
Still managed to pull like ltb-mtbs pretty consistently unless your like super low trust i don't know how people get literally 0 likes
22 votes, everyone in photofeeler

IMG 9842

got high trust scores too lmao

the foids were all femcels/asian one asian dude was 5'5 and had a brutal pheno but he was rich asf and has been dating a high mtb also rich for like years now i think shes taller than him but they're both giga fashionmaxxed
She'll cheat on him when he declares bankruptcy.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MrBossMan and gooner23
She'll cheat on him when he declares bankruptcy.
i mean they genuinely look happy both asian and he has like this absolutely prestine sense of like design and order dude flips out if shit is in the wrong place or you place a cup on the counter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrBossMan and Autismcel
i mean they genuinely look happy both asian and he has like this absolutely prestine sense of like design and order dude flips out if shit is in the wrong place or you place a cup on the counter
Ofc she'll be happy when she has a personal walking ATM lol

photofeeler is terrible bruh im ngl equivalent of using wizz as like your actual smv
yes tbh very generalised attractive rating , can’t take it seriously. i might need to nichemaxx

• So Sad
  • +1
Something wrong w ur face or posture

This is an example of a complete failure, u might be ugly, autistic pose, nasty posture, shitty pic taken by ur mother, abused smile and visibly awkward low self esteem and so on.
IMG 4671

• +1
Something wrong w ur face or posture

This is an example of a complete failure, u might be ugly, autistic pose, nasty posture, shitty pic taken by ur mother, abused smile and visibly awkward low self esteem and so on.
View attachment 2967518
it could be, but 0 likes makes me think something wrong with bumble in my location. also my pics were photofeeler rated as 6 or 7 plus

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
it could be, but 0 likes makes me think something wrong with bumble in my location. also my pics were photofeeler rated as 6 or 7 plus
Pm ur face if u want or the pics u used. Awkwardness is the biggest smv killer

• +1
just discovered 0 likes might be due to shadowban, even paying doesn’t do shit. my stupid ass used fb with same email and they detected me