Got called faggot and child-like looking

glaruz

glaruz

Bronze
24yo, was debating a friend over what women in our country want. He sent pictures of me to two foids and they both said I look like 15 and a faggot now, while more "manly" before.

He started yapping some shit about settling with a foid our age and having children, I told him that I want to be with 18-22yos and he called me a pedo. One of the foids was 22yo.

All I did was saving my hair with 5ar inhibs and oral minoxidil (made eyelashes slightly bigger too), clean shaved and doing basic skin care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, skkrrrtcantdo, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
why are you debating a reddit soyboy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, DeadTrees, Darkeningstar and 2 others
If I accused of someone being a pedo like that where I live I'd probably get my nose broken lol

• JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Imretarded?
So, basically, you blocked your DHT, the main hormone responsible for masculinization and development of male sex characteristics?

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, greycel, DalitBoss and 1 other person
Bro everyone of all ages prefers young women (below 25). You just can't say this in public

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
So, basically, you blocked your DHT, the main hormone responsible for masculinization and development of male sex characteristics?
You cannot "block your DHT" with weak shit like 0.5mg dutasteride and 1mg finasteride. You need to take tranny stacks like estradiol + spiro and I think there is still some DHT left. I also started at 23 so my bones are mostly finished developing either way.

• Woah
24yo, was debating a friend over what women in our country want. He sent pictures of me to two foids and they both said I look like 15 and a faggot now, while more "manly" before.

He started yapping some shit about settling with a foid our age and having children, I told him that I want to be with 18-22yos and he called me a pedo. One of the foids was 22yo.

All I did was saving my hair with 5ar inhibs and oral minoxidil (made eyelashes slightly bigger too), clean shaved and doing basic skin care.
Pedophilia is an attraction to pre-pubescent kids, not adult +18-22 years olds.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Bro everyone of all ages prefers young women (below 25). You just can't say this in public
Its because older women lose all their power so their ego goes emergency mode

• JFL
I have been called gay at least a dozen times, more by males.
I'm 24 now but often I get 18-20

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and glaruz
Getting called gay by dudes (if women do it way less often) is them admitting you mog them tbh.

Muh you look like a faggot:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and Darkeningstar
Getting called gay by dudes (if women do it way less often) is them admitting you mog them tbh.

Muh you look like a faggot:feelswah:
Yes I was taking it as a compliment, it happened to me a couple of times with females but it's because I'm introverted and I wasn't taking initiative

• JFL

Mirin. Looking 15 for life is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz and Imretarded?
Yes I was taking it as a compliment, it happened to me a couple of times with females but it's because I'm introverted and I wasn't taking initiative
tbh just say 'bitch if you wanna fuck, just say so I ain't jumping over hoops' if they get mad.

Low inhib halo right there

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Muh mysterious pretty boy

• JFL
tbh just say 'bitch if you wanna fuck, just say so I ain't jumping over hoops' if they get mad.

Low inhib halo right there
I tend to be very inhibited, however, I have flashes of non-inhibition. Once I was alone with a girl and she was good-naturedly teasing me about my mild rotacism because she wanted the dick , so I left her there alone. I'm sorry in hindsight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Imretarded?
I tend to be very inhibited, however, I have flashes of non-inhibition. Once I was alone with a girl and she was good-naturedly teasing me about my mild rotacism because she wanted the dick , so I left her there alone. I'm sorry in hindsight.
Dude, high inhib is death tbh. Jfl if you're not horny 24/7 and ready to fuck at a moment's notice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Darkeningstar
Dude, high inhib is death tbh. Jfl if you're not horny 24/7 and ready to fuck at a moment's notice
I am polarized, not middle ground. If annoyed or aroused I am not inhibited at all

• Woah
Ignore the ugly retards with low-quality skin who think you must have wrinkles and pimples otherwise you look like a "soft soy boy" or a "fag".

Women actually like slightly feminized men. Look at top male models, the men women have crush on - they do have sex dimorphism, but they are not hyper masculine.

Hyper masculine to the point of ugliness and freakishness is a male gaze, not a female gaze.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
I am polarized, not middle ground.
Dude im looking at my hairline, it's sui fuel. If you're not recessed hairlinecel like me, no reason to be worried about getting fucked by police

• +1
Ignore the ugly retards with low-quality skin who think you must have wrinkles and pimples otherwise you look like a "soft soy boy" or a "fag".

Women actually like slightly feminized men. Look at top male models, the men women have crush on - they do have sex dimorphism, but they are not hyper masculine.

Hyper masculine to the point of ugliness and freakishness is a male gaze, not a female gaze.
Yes you are right, every now and then though I used to get hurt because there is no question that you are less respected by males who see you as a threat. Often it was not a problem.

• Hmm...
Dude im looking at my hairline, it's sui fuel. If you're not recessed hairlinecel like me, no reason to be worried about getting fucked by police
Unfortunately i am norwooding

• So Sad
I don't give a shit about the police, they are a nuisance. I then have trouble respecting the authorities sometimes, I just don't want trouble.

• JFL
Unfortunately i am norwooding
get on fin quick!!!! minoxidil too for fast regrowth.

Don't let that shit get past NW2.

minoxidil works. I have lengthened vellus hairs already. Once they fall out and get replaced with terminus hairs at the 6 month mark, my hairline and upper third will be good:feelsautistic:

• +1
get on fin quick!!!! minoxidil too for fast regrowth.

Don't let that shit get past NW2.

minoxidil works. I have lengthened vellus hairs already. Once they fall out and get replaced with terminus hairs at the 6 month mark, my hairline and upper third will be good:feelsautistic:
I'm doing it

• Love it
I'm doing it
Oh No Facepalm GIF

very good

• JFL
  • +1