Got called short at 5'11 yesterday (it's over)

L

lurins

Iron
I am 5'11 barefoot in the morning. I live in the united states and go to college in a tall state where I swear the average white student is an easy 6 foot. Although my height has never been a halo, I have never been harmed by it either. Yesterday, I am talking to some of my sorority friends yesterday (they're like 5'7.5) and I was called short by them. It's so incredibly over, it never even began with the height. Major cope jfl!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rg1235, sb23, Jample and 3 others
Oh no!

• +1
Reactions: smurf and sb23
not even good bait

• +1
Reactions: deleteduser, EzikoIsHere, IndraBC and 3 others
not even good bait
Tbf You live in texas. It’s a bit different in the other states.

Plus manlets an inch or 2 shorter if you’re 5’10 for example tend to claim you’re short to cope irl

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, jeetslayer, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Tbf You live in texas. It’s a bit different in the other states.

Plus manlets an inch or 2 shorter if you’re 5’10 for example tend to claim you’re short to cope irl
I go to college with mainly white kids but I get ur point

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
i triple dog dare a foid to call me short

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and JustCallMeKash
I am 5'11 barefoot in the morning. I live in the united states and go to college in a tall state where I swear the average white student is an easy 6 foot. Although my height has never been a halo, I have never been harmed by it either. Yesterday, I am talking to some of my sorority friends yesterday (they're like 5'7.5) and I was called short by them. It's so incredibly over, it never even began with the height. Major cope jfl!
That’s ropefuel for me fellow 5’11cel, the urge to rope get stronger everyday.

real story btw I was called short at 6'5 cuz like that foid said her bf is same height but his 6'5 look taller than mine (chad halo I guess):feelswhy:

real story btw I was called short at 6'5 cuz like that foid said her bf is same height but his 6'5 look taller than mine (chad halo I guess):feelswhy:
i'm convinced they're all just autistic

i'm convinced they're all just autistic
they got no game thats for sure but most importantly they all have subhuman hairlines
still infinite smv tho

• +1
Reactions: lurins
Larp, 5’11 is above average, don’t tell me that’s not true

• +1
Reactions: lurins
Dnrd you’re just ugly

Could be a shittest.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel