Got called tall today in hospital JFL at copers 6'1.5 is not tall, tall start from 6'4

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I cut my finger in school today as some of you may know and nurse in hospital said that she likes boys and asked me how tall i was i said 186/7cm. She called me very tall with entuziazm. She was max 5'3, short ass bitch but she was nice to peple. Around 50 yo i wouldn't bang tbh but she was talkimg about her doughter so i would creampie her propably

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, KrissKross, Dicklet.4.3 and 8 others
I cut my finger in school today as some of you may know and nurse in hospital said that she likes boys and asked me how tall i was i said 186/7cm. She called me very tall with entuziazm. She was max 5'3, short ass bitch but she was nice to peple. Around 50 yo i wouldn't bang tbh but she was talkimg about her doughter so i would creampie her propably
You have autism bro. No joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, LordNorwood, MiroslavBulldosex and 24 others
1459 1

love it. keep it. rooting for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL, SikKunt and Deleted member 2581
Don't know what to make of this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Luke LLL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Luke LLL
Im 5 foot 10 lol you heightmog me

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
your tall bro. congratz

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2227
187 cm is tall bro not very tall but very decent height

im as tall s you, its the perfect height. you heightmog a lot of people without realizing though, since you look from eye level, and not from your scalp

im as tall s you, its the perfect height. you heightmog a lot of people without realizing though, since you look from eye level, and not from your scalp
Yes but i want. To be like 188-191 to be 6'2-3 in imperials while 190 is perfect in metric. Also big height is good for my fighting style.

Lifefuel until i read that she's 5'3 and 50.Ofc from her perspective 6'1-2 would appear tall.Only short and old people see this as tall.

Lifefuel until i read that she's 5'3 and 50.Ofc from her perspective 6'1-2 would appear tall.Only short and old people see this as tall.
Jfl hot foid who's maybe 5'8 called me tall lol. And she's 22 or something

Jfl hot foid who's maybe 5'8 called me tall lol. And she's 22 or something
Hope if true. I've beed called tall only 2-3 times in my entire life by sub 25 women despite 6'2 being 2% where i live

ur title gave me aspergers

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2581
Bro you could easily claim 6’3,5” and get more pussy if you wanted

Bro you could easily claim 6’3,5” and get more pussy if you wanted
190cn becouse i live in metric country

190cn becouse i live in metric country
say you are 191cm (6'3") and you will have bigger chances of getting laid. You won't get called out if you add just 4cm, since everyone is frauding.

say you are 191cm (6'3") and you will have bigger chances of getting laid. You won't get called out if you add just 4cm, since everyone is frauding.
but i don't have anyone to say to that i'm 190 becouse i talked to foid maybe once in this year and few times in whole life

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
but i don't have anyone to say to that i'm 190 becouse i talked to foid maybe once in this year and few times in whole life
Well if in the future if some girl asks for your height or something just fraud. I always fraud because it increased my chances.

Well if in the future if some girl asks for your height or something just fraud. I always fraud because it increased my chances.
ok but this won't happend in close future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Yes when guys here finally leave their basements they come to similar conclusions.

Good job op.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Yes when guys here finally leave their basements they come to similar conclusions.

Good job op.
that i went to hospial :lul: :lul: :lul: I'm still ldaring lol, no height for my face

If u had fully softmaxxed you could’ve banged her

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: CarlSagan96, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2810
5'9.5 is tall too right?

Dude i called tall by normies, older woman all the time, they are coping. I'm a manlet next to a 6'7 guy

Dude i called tall by normies, older woman all the time, they are coping. I'm a manlet next to a 6'7 guy
They are not, how many 6'7 guys you know? This forum is height obsessed instead of face obsessed. I Wonder what averge and below height dude can say when he looks like a manlet compared to 6'1

What a delusional midget.
You aren't y'all at all.