Got caught accidentally staring at my coworkers camel toe at my new jobs lunch picnic

S

saint

Bronze
She’s 6’ goth sheboon that looks like she shops at hot topic and seems weird. Was about to get up off a bench to throw my food away. Looked around for a trash can. Made eyes with her coochie lips. Sunlight hitting directly on it, glistening in her tight black see through leggings, no underwear. The thing was phat. Looked up and she was staring at me. Try to make it obvious I’m looking for a trash can by constantly looking around

Today walked by her in the break area, she looked nervous and tried to cover herself up with her zip hoodie. I looked down and away and she turned to see what I was looking at. End of interaction

Would

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Funnyunenjoyer1, rand anon and 11 others
Damn that's not good

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Should've taken a creep shot vid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, watah, glizzygnasher68 and 1 other person
something like this happened to me before. it's really not that big of a deal. it's one of those things were if you make it apparent people will notice in a way that's beyond their control.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and GlamourPursuer
high inhib cuck you should have asked her for sex right then and there

6’0 foid is not natural

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
What type of freaky ah work picnic is bro at 💀
glistening in her tight black see through leggings, no underwear.

• JFL
hes saying to not think about it i think and pretend it never happened
I’m already in too deep. Past 3 jobs I get involved with women who are either related to my supervisor, my lead, or one of my closest coworkers. And it always ended up making me hate the job

This time I around I’ve been avoiding eye contact and women, to not get in trouble. All these hoes were sizing me up since I started, but now I’m building a reputation of being a weirdo. This is only going to make it worse

• So Sad
I’m already in too deep. Past 3 jobs I get involved with women who are either related to my supervisor, my lead, or one of my closest coworkers. And it always ended up making me hate the job

This time I around I’ve been avoiding eye contact and women, to not get in trouble. All these hoes were sizing me up since I started, but now I’m building a reputation of being a weirdo. This is only going to make it worse
should probably try to find a new job😢

What type of freaky ah work picnic is bro at 💀
There’s like a 100 people there too. Never paid attention to her til I seen her coochie. She has one of them ones that look like Homer’s mouth

IMG 1453

before all this I’ve seen her smiling at me a couple times but now I’m cooked

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Vermilioncore
should probably try to find a new job😢
I got moved to a department to where it’s like a handful of old people waiting for retirement a couple days ago so I’m good. I just park in the side lot, walk in from the back door, and eat my lunch where all the old people go

If she's ugly it's fine because she won't be appalled

But why would you do that? Not fine. :hnghn:

If she's ugly it's fine because she won't be appalled

But why would you do that? Not fine. :hnghn:
She’s ugly bro. Looks like a skinny fat nerdy black woman with glasses. Flat ass, little belly, and average tits

In hot topic clothes

I could have hit it too. Imagine a 5’7 dude fucking a long armed 6’ sheboon from the back while she’s hollering

IMG 1454

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
if i walk around with a hard on i'm not going to really blame people for looking at it. i would be more embarassed if i was her.
Fuck it. People get idolized for owning up to their vices anyways

@not__cel I'm right thoughbeit especially about the ones who are even more african than lightskin

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
@not__cel I'm right thoughbeit especially about the ones who are even more african than lightskin
I feel like foids are just getting taller nowadays yesterday I saw a foid my height it’s brutal

I feel like foids are just getting taller nowadays yesterday I saw a foid my height it’s brutal
Most of my irl exes have been taller than me unironically.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back