Got caught jbmaxxing on Wizz

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I larped my age three years younger than what I am and my friends cousin saw me on there and sent it to him. My friends are typical normies who thinks age gaps are weird and immoral, one said he wouldn’t fuck a girl at 17 (even though he’s 19) because of the maturity difference :lul:. They say it’s wrong for me to want to fuck a 16 year old girl at 19 even though it’s completely legal.

So when they saw me larping as 15 they were calling me a pedo and saying it’s wrong. Most 15 year old girls are massive whores who have matured faster than me. It’s like they think they are innocent little angels for some reason.

Only one of my friends understood me because he was at a concert the other week and a group of 16 year old girls were talking about how they have had threesomes. Bare in mind my friend has never met these girls before so they admit it to a random stranger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kurd, romanstock and Chadeep
🙏 It's Illegal for 20 year old to date a 18 year old. It would be illegal to date someone who's few months younger in few years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and N1666