Got caught Jutting

AverageCurryEnjoyer

AverageCurryEnjoyer

God Make My Personality Great .Inc
Holy fuck, I just got told by my brother that jutting made me look aspie as fuck. Im killing myself rn:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Clqs, Gaygymmaxx and 5 others
lmfao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chudlite, AverageCurryEnjoyer and alurmo
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadintraining, robert3, chudlite and 8 others
the key is to barely do it. you'll relish with the slight chin and jaw gains, while it not interfering with the mouth area
depending on lips, you may have to slightly purse them

• Love it
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer
Do not fly too close to the sun next time

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and AverageCurryEnjoyer
200.gif

• WTF
Holy fuck, I just got told by my brother that jutting made me look aspie as fuck. Im killing myself rn:soy::soy::soy::soy:
Just your brother that is the best thing that I could have read in proceeding the precarious title. If this had happened in public it would be over for good. Count your blessings.

• JFL
Only jut if you have an overbite

keep juttmaxxing pal

• +1
Just your brother that is the best thing that I could have read in proceeding the precarious title. If this had happened in public it would be over for good. Count your blessings.
I have an overbite, but he is telling me that it looks better when I dont relax my jaw and leave a gap in my teeth but whenI clench and keep the teeth up. What do you think. Should I keep doing it or nah.

I have an overbite, but he is telling me that it looks better when I dont relax my jaw and leave a gap in my teeth but whenI clench and keep the teeth up. What do you think. Should I keep doing it or nah.
you have to master it , it takes time but it worth it

the key is to barely do it. you'll relish with the slight chin and jaw gains, while it not interfering with the mouth area
depending on lips, you may have to slightly purse them
alright, Ill rely on just relaxing my face as that seems to be the best rn.

you have to master it , it takes time but it worth it
Any tips or a guide where its not aspie, becauae my parents also noticed it before, but it seems to be people who have seen me for a long time notice or I look genuinely autistic and uncanny. IDK

I genuinely love my brother so this helped me.:ogre:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Any tips or a guide where its not aspie, becauae my parents also noticed it before, but it seems to be people who have seen me for a long time notice or I look genuinely autistic and uncanny. IDK
You just have to do it longer until your brain adapt to it , there's no magic trick

Just don’t jut you sperg

become subhuman theory.
Your the same kid that freaked out when his mother called him short, now your freaking out because your mother caught you jutting, check your t levels because your neuroticism is that of a harpy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
Your the same kid that freaked out when his mother called him short, now your freaking out because your mother caught you jutting, check your t levels because your neuroticism is that of a harpy
Brother plus Im schizo so idk.

How I look as soon as I step foot outside
Snapchat 194044186

• JFL
  • JFL