Got caught wearing make-up in the gym

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Lifetime Natural Athlete
I always put some bb cream on my face and concealer under my eyes before going outside, controlled and just the right amount.
However today during my workout it came off due to heavy sweating.
People were starring at me and I was wondering why.
Went to the bathroom and checked my face and holy fuck I leaved the gym immediately.
The bb cream and concealer got mixed with my sweat and it dripped down off my face.

This is my main gym i go to. I fucking embarrassed myself. I think i’m going to find a new gym and cancel my membership.

For everyone wondering if they should put makeup on before going to the gym I advise you to **NOT** do it.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Awan, aleksander and 23 others
bro didn't this already happen?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and CarrotMaxxer
bro didn't this already happen?
Yes it happened a couple months back too with some cheap ass concealer.

I bought a more expensive one and I thought this one would blend in well.

It didn’t.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Holy shit brutal. But you’re overthinking it people will probably forget tbh

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, aleksander, whiteislandpill and 2 others
Holy shit brutal. But you’re overthinking it people will probably forget tbh
I hope so. Shit is embarrassing. People probably think i’m a fag now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Awan and butterworld
I always put some bbc cream on my face and concealer under my eyes before going outside, controlled and just the right amount.
Went to the bathroom and checked my face and holy fuck I leaved the gym immediately.
The bb cream and concealer got mixed with my sweat and it dripped down off my face.

This is my main gym i go to. I fucking embarrassed myself. I think i’m going to find a new gym and cancel my membership.

For everyone wondering if they should put makeup on before going to the gym I advise you to **NOT** do it.
Bbc cream? Oh hell nah nigga :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Awan, aleksander, RichardSpencel and 6 others
Bbc cream? Oh hell nah nigga :lul:
Yes this is the one i’m using:
IMG 8990

i’m caging so hard ffs why would u wear it at the gym, must have looked like ur face was melting off wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, RAMU KAKA, ascension and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I always put some bb cream on my face and concealer under my eyes before going outside, controlled and just the right amount.

Hahahaha wtf fuck I’d die if embarrassment

• JFL
did they swipe you and find those bricks on your shoes too

• JFL
Reactions: F36, Diarrhoea and humanoidsub7
This used to be me. I used to wear bb cream back in 2022 and it was a nightmare. Constant anxiety about whether or not it looks ok, shit feeling on my face, made my skin even worse, and made me feel less of a man. I decided to fix my skin once and for all back in December 2023 and I regret not doing it sooner. Now it's as if I have bb cream permanently

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, Sprinkles and moreroidsmoredates
now everyone thinks you’re a fag

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36, Bonecel01, edodalic29 and 1 other person
This used to be me. I used to wear bb cream back in 2022 and it was a nightmare. Constant anxiety about whether or not it looks ok, shit feeling on my face, made my skin even worse, and made me feel less of a man. I decided to fix my skin once and for all back in December 2023 and I regret not doing it sooner. Now it's as if I have bb cream permanently
Yeah I also have anxiety if people will find out. If people come close to me I avoid looking them in the eye. The fear of getting caught is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I used to use make up, but it is too obvious when u use it so i stopped
Yeah I also have anxiety if people will find out. If people come close to me I avoid looking them in the eye. The fear of getting caught is brutal.
as long as it matches ur skin tone and u apply it evenly ppl will never know, first time i wore it i got up close with my mother and she didnt notice a thing, i then asked her if she noticed i was wearing concealer and she said she didnt notice a thing just that my skin looks better

also went to the hairdressers and asked both my hair stylist and this foid who always washes my hair if they could notice i was wearing it and they were shocked and said no

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, ConfusedBolivian and moreroidsmoredates
Most women don't even wear makeup for the gym. Did you also go to the female restroom??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, Ryldoo IS COPING, fuse and 2 others
as long as it matches ur skin tone and u apply it evenly ppl will never know, first time i wore it i got up close with my mother and she didnt notice a thing, i then asked her if she noticed i was wearing concealer and she said she didnt notice a thing just that my skin looks better

also went to the hairdressers and asked both my hair stylist and this foid who always washes my hair if they could notice i was wearing it and they were shocked and said no
Good shit, lifefuel for faggotmaxxers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just kidding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean and moreroidsmoredates
i wear it too and i never had this happen to me u not applying it right lmao

• +1

Flamingomaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and moreroidsmoredates
How do apply it?
i just put concealer under eyes i put a lot of it and really fuckign blend it in nicely with my finger. then i put red correction cream on any small spots

• +1
I dont get it how does it become noticeable? I was at a outdoor festival sweating and it didnt come off nor look weird

I dont get it how does it become noticeable? I was at a outdoor festival sweating and it didnt come off nor look weird
I probably used too much I think or didn’t blend it in well.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Good shit, lifefuel for faggotmaxxers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just kidding
it ascends hard especially if u look high t and have good bones, every psl chad that gets posted here wears makeup in their pics

• +1
it ascends hard especially if u look high t and have good bones, every psl chad that gets posted here wears makeup in their pics
Never posted a pic with that shit, kinda gay tbh

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
This psl twinks are gay af

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
This psl twinks are gay af
the ones like hexum and sean connery and that one nordic nigga with curled lashes etc, not the alien looking models like barret jfl theyre all ugly as fuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, F36, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
Might not be that deep if anyone asks just say it was sunscreen or sum

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, moreroidsmoredates and atlantean

Nigga I also use bb cream but it make it obvious I stopped using it and applied tret for 1.5 years and shit It looks like I m wearing bb cream when I m not

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Its so over after that:lul::feelswhy:

• JFL

fuck which one do u wear ? u should try wearing coloured eye lenses i feel like ud get away with it with ur luck

now foids will think ur a faggoted cuckcel jfl