Got decent IOIs looking like this at five guys

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Jk no iois. Only milfs give me iois. Need to appealmaxx more for 20 to 30 range imo. Also rate physique. This physique pic was taken 1 month ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240919_005431.jpg
    Screenshot_20240919_005431.jpg
    927.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240919_005442.jpg
    Screenshot_20240919_005442.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sushifart, PlayersGetPlayed, Onewithmoss and 1 other person
@xeqri do I mog ur physique?

This is physique now btw. Got a Lil bigger

Attachments

• IMG_20240919_005939.jpg
    IMG_20240919_005939.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Acion
Your defo the type of guy to go for milfs too

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Why were you looking at five guys like that? Kinda sus bro. At least they gave you iois :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and PlayersGetPlayed
MTNs don't appeal to young foids, never.

• So Sad
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
@xeqri do I mog ur physique?
Yes, you’re way leaner, but I think once I’m lean you’re fucked, I’m 185cm and my bidelt is like 22.5-23

These are from June, I’ve put on like 1-2 kg of muscle since but I’ve stayed the same BF, I’m now starting to starve myself tho with adderall it’s working well

Attachments

• IMG_3789.jpeg
    IMG_3789.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3788.jpeg
    IMG_3788.jpeg
    777.3 KB · Views: 0
Yes, you’re way leaner, but I think once I’m lean you’re fucked, I’m 185cm and my bidelt is like 22.5-23

These are from June, I’ve put on like 1-2 kg of muscle since but I’ve stayed the same BF, I’m now starting to starve myself tho with adderall it’s working well
Nigga uses mk677 and still has avg physique with some muscle jfl

I can't be fucked even if u got lean. Only way u would be able to mog if U roid like crazy

Yo no joke Bzzz, we unironically look the same, wallah u look like me if I was 25 we legit have the same headshape, where are you from? Only diff is that I have brown eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, TechnoBoss and RealFunkyFlamingo
I can't be fucked even if u got lean. Only way u would be able to mog if U roid like crazy
my arm is 42cm and I’m above avg compared to others in the gym dude, you’re way shorter prob and my proportions are better, much broader shoulders and a smaller waist which is gonna be even smaller once I’m lean, it’s not even close

Jk no iois. Only milfs give me iois. Need to appealmaxx more for 20 to 30 range imo. Also rate physique. This physique pic was taken 1 month ago.
I genuinely think you should go for milfs
Fuck it, they can be more fun than JB’s, I think you look too scary for a JB,

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and RealFunkyFlamingo

most brutal gyno ive ever seen

most brutal gyno ive ever seen
Apparently it’s not gyno lol, I’ve been to a doctor and a plastic surgeon and they both said it’s just loose skin and it’ll go away if I lean out.

Apparently it’s not gyno lol, I’ve been to a doctor and a plastic surgeon and they both said it’s just loose skin and it’ll go away if I lean out.
lose skin gets worse if you lean out,the fat fills it in,that guys brainwashing you to the max

if you show me one guy who loose skin got better with losing weight ill give you 1k reps rn

lose skin gets worse if you lean out,the fat fills it in,that guys brainwashing you to the max
It’s not loose skin in that way, it’s the nipple is fucking huge, if the skin surrounding gets closer to the pecs it’ll be more flat

I genuinely think you should go for milfs
Fuck it, they can be more fun than JB’s, I think you look too scary for a JB,
What can i do to look less scary to 2p yrs old to 30yrds old? I have already gone light stubble

It’s not loose skin in that way, it’s the nipple is fucking huge, if the skin surrounding gets closer to the pecs it’ll be more flat

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, StarvedEpi and negativetiltedheart
Ik dude, honestly I’m doubting them myself all the time, but what are the fucking chances two doctors are retarded?
lets hope it goes when you get lean

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
What can i do to look less scary to 2p yrs old to 30yrds old? I have already gone light stubble
How old are u urself ?
I like the beard now but I guess for more appeal to younger go for even a lighter stubble

What just pure eggs nothing else ?
Like almost half of my cals is eggs. The rest is fish and some fruit and veggies. Sometimes chicken. I always drink full fat milk also

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
my arm is 42cm and I’m above avg compared to others in the gym dude, you’re way shorter prob and my proportions are better, much broader shoulders and a smaller waist which is gonna be even smaller once I’m lean, it’s not even close
What's your waist measurement? And is your bidelt literally 23" at 6'0? Your collarbones don't look that straight/flat. Typically wide bidelt is because of long flat collarbones. Hard to tell when people twist in pics the only thing that's obvious is that their waist isn't as small as they'd like. :LOL:

How old are u urself ?
I like the beard now but I guess for more appeal to younger go for even a lighter stubble
My stubble looks like this. Do I still scare them younger foids?

Attachments

• IMG_20240919_013624.jpg
    IMG_20240919_013624.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240919_015629.jpg
    IMG_20240919_015629.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
at five guys to bloatmaxx mirin :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and sub5pslathlete
  • Woah
Reactions: gooner23

Attachments

• IMG_20240919_020010.jpg
    IMG_20240919_020010.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and gooner23
My stubble looks like this. Do I still scare them younger foids?
To be honest u don’t look bad man wtf
Go to bars or clubs unless religion
If not go on dating apps and set ur age to that age range

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
What's your waist measurement? And is your bidelt literally 23" at 6'0? Your collarbones don't look that straight/flat. Typically wide bidelt is because of long flat collarbones. Hard to tell when people twist in pics the only thing that's obvious is that their waist isn't as small as they'd like. :LOL:
Pretty sure 185cm is closer to 6’1. My waist in that pic is like 30.5 inches but I’m quite fat as you can see, also Yeah my bidet is like 22.5-23, straight clavicles are usually broader it doesn’t mean you can’t have a broad clavicle even if it’s not straight

To be honest u don’t look bad man wtf
Go to bars or clubs unless religion
If not go on dating apps and set ur age to that age range
I'm a wait it out. I am bulking till April next year and gonna get that body halo by summer

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
I'm a wait it out. I am bulking till April next year and gonna get that body halo by summer
Cuz I've been cutting this whole year. It's nice having them veins but it's better to look like I lift in clothes. And only shit that's needed is a good leanbulk for an extended period and cut slowly.

You should look like that in 30s. When i was 21 i was clean shaven and I had long hair. Having bigg ass muscle, with beard and just big afro does not appeal youngsters. The younger girls are attracted to guys that have trendy hair cut, nice outfit, Lean muscle body.

You should look like that in 30s. When i was 21 i was clean shaven and I had long hair. Having bigg ass muscle, with beard and just big afro does not appeal youngsters. The younger girls are attracted to guys that have trendy hair cut, nice outfit, Lean muscle body.
Lean body will result in being small. Being small (like u with ur shitty ass frame) is biggest nerg ever. Most women, also young girls want good points of muscle and abs. Not some athletic lean body which has a Do you even lift physique in clothes. Only appealmaxxed htn plus guys can pull that off. Also I want more muscle. I might peak out summer next year probably. I'll then just maintain the muscle. My plan is not to roid. Cuz riding is what will make me look 30

Also what do u want me to do with the hair. U guys said to grow it out. That's what I've been doing and now yall complaining about the afro jfl.

Lean body will result in being small. Being small (like u with ur shitty ass frame) is biggest nerg ever. Most women, also young girls want good points of muscle and abs. Not some athletic lean body which has a Do you even lift physique in clothes. Only appealmaxxed htn plus guys can pull that off. Also I want more muscle. I might peak out summer next year probably. I'll then just maintain the muscle. My plan is not to roid. Cuz riding is what will make me look 30
Do u even listen what i said? I was talking about jlb appeal. You wanted jlb appeal. U are not getting it despite of have large ass muscle.

You dont need frame if u are good looking as u said lol.

Also what do u want me to do with the hair. U guys said to grow it out. That's what I've been doing and now yall complaining about the afro jfl.
wE ARE not monolith. We have different opinions. I would suggest making ur curls wet looking. It will decrease ur afro and making u curls look nicer. You also need look at humidity. Curls will get wrecked badly if humidity is like 80%-90%.

wE ARE not monolith. We have different opinions. I would suggest making ur curls wet looking. It will decrease ur afro and making u curls look nicer. You also need look at humidity. Curls will get wrecked badly if humidity is like 80%-90%.
I make them wet af. And then they become dry after 3 hrs. It's frustrating

Ngl u been growing on me, grow ur beard to grow angularity