Lol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and TsarTsar444
Type 2

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, wellthatsucks and Deleted member 2205
shit that sucks, at least you can get treatment for it now instead of living with it without knowing you have it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
shit that sucks, at least you can get treatment for it now instead of living with it without knowing you have it
Eh, was never a fan of sweet food anyway, my diabetes is not that high, like 8mmol/l from 5 to 7, and i don't have the symptoms of diabetes, but still terrifying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2205
Wow.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Ekeoma_The_BBC
Sad shit man.
Good thing you don't like sweet food.

Sad shit man.
Good thing you don't like sweet food.
So what should i do know? I'm completely confused, is diabetes that bad?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
So what should i do know? I'm completely confused, is diabetes that bad?
Idk lol. Do you need that insulin thing or is that for type 1?

You know that Sports and Gym give dopamine too and all dopamine and reversing of anxiety is temporary after you stop of eating food?

Did your family have diabetes?

i prob have it too since my dad also has it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Eh, was never a fan of sweet food anyway, my diabetes is not that high, like 8mmol/l from 5 to 7, and i don't have the symptoms of diabetes, but still terrifying
getting diagnosed with stuff is pretty scary, i went through a similar thing, really makes you worry alot more about your health in general and if you have any other sort of unknown problems going on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Effortless and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
i prob have it too since my dad also has it jfl
Same here. Both my dad, uncle and grandmother had it so it’s really just a matter of time for me. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian and TsarTsar444
this is what happens when you ldar constantly

• WTF
Reactions: Alexanderr
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Alexanderr
over for fatty bombastic-cels

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 1551
If you eat properly and take your insulin you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
And op if you're overweight you'll have to lose weight asap

And op if you're overweight you'll have to lose weight asap
Im not bro lol
AirBrush 20190802212347

• JFL
how would u advise me to keep diabetes at bay?

My family has it too

just bloatmaxx theory

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and TsarTsar444
Y
how would u advise me to keep diabetes at bay?

My family has it too
You can't sadly, it's entirely almost genetic, it will trigger sooner or later depending mostly on your hormones and dna if it's common in your family

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Butthurt Dweller and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
getting diagnosed with stuff is pretty scary, i went through a similar thing, really makes you worry alot more about your health in general and if you have any other sort of unknown problems going on

True.

Mine is not as bad a diabetes but I got diagnosed with super high blood pressure so at least its controllable.

Mother has it, and everyone on her father side has it.

I managed to lower it just by lifestyle changes though thanks fuck.

Also unlucky OP, is it what it is.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
True.

Mine is not as bad a diabetes but I got diagnosed with super high blood pressure so at least its controllable.

Mother has it, and everyone on her father side has it.

I managed to lower it just by lifestyle changes though thanks fuck.
sucks to have that but at least you can keep control of it yourself through just changing your lifestyle
i got diagnosed with a thing called hereditary haemochromatosis,
ngl when i first got diagnosed with it i misheard my doctor and googled something completely different and for like a solid 3-4 days before my gp explained to me what i had i thought i had like a couple years left to live jfl.
im in a pretty lucky position though, i can control it pretty much just from changing my diet

sucks to have that but at least you can keep control of it yourself through just changing your lifestyle
i got diagnosed with a thing called hereditary haemochromatosis,
ngl when i first got diagnosed with it i misheard my doctor and googled something completely different and for like a solid 3-4 days before my gp explained to me what i had i thought i had like a couple years left to live jfl.
im in a pretty lucky position though, i can control it pretty much just from changing my diet

Yeah it is what it is my guy.

You're 'lucky' I guess because it wasn't crohn's disease, the symptoms of what you have is very similar to crohn's disease which is fucking horrible. A friend I know has it and it fucked him up completely, has to visit doctors every 3 months, he's had surgery which left him with a massive scar and he's on so much medication its crazy. Sad shit.

• +1

You're 'lucky' I guess because it wasn't crohn's disease, the symptoms of what you have is very similar to crohn's disease which is fucking horrible. A friend I know has it and it fucked him up completely, has to visit doctors every 3 months, he's had surgery which left him with a massive scar and he's on so much medication its crazy. Sad shit.
that shit sucks man, thats a horrible disease to have, something he'll have to live with for the rest of his life im guessing. i hope your friend is doing alright, just makes me realise how lucky i am to be in a pretty good position in terms of my health

• +1
Reactions: Effortless

Jfl, i actually have Ulcerative Colitis, really similar to Crohn's disease. I haven't eaten red meat in months, same for carbonated drinks. Also haven't eaten any greasy fast foods since April, really miss it. My stomach hurts like crazy every single day right now and everytime the toilet is full of blood. I'm waiting right now for Monday to get a new treatment

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Effortless
that shit sucks man, thats a horrible disease to have, something he'll have to live with for the rest of his life im guessing. i hope your friend is doing alright, just makes me realise how lucky i am to be in a pretty good position in terms of my health

Yeah mate, going to the doctors for a check up only to find out you have a disease is a pretty big shocker especially a bad one.

And yes its a life long disease, sad shit to see because I'm friends with him since I was like 8, he used to be super out going and super sociable until he started getting cramps in his stomach, went to the doctors and they diagnosed him with Crohns Disease then he just completely changed, he's depressed as fuck, lost friends due to him not being able to come out, he also got bullied by making shit up because he didn't want people to know he has Crohn's Disease.

Also agree with you, I legitimately feel like a bitch every time I complain about the smallest shit then I remind myself of what he is going through just so I realise how good I actually have it.

• +1
Yeah mate, going to the doctors for a check up only to find out you have a disease is a pretty big shocker especially a bad one.

And yes its a life long disease, sad shit to see because I'm friends with him since I was like 8, he used to be super out going and super sociable until he started getting cramps in his stomach, went to the doctors and they diagnosed him with Crohns Disease then he just completely changed, he's depressed as fuck, lost friends due to him not being able to come out, he also got bullied by making shit up because he didn't want people to know he has Crohn's Disease.

Also agree with you, I legitimately feel like a bitch every time I complain about the smallest shit then I remind myself of what he is going through just so I realise how good I actually have it.
it could just be me but whenever i hear people have been diagnosed or have a disease i never really think about all the aspects of there life it changes, must be horrible watching someone you have known for so long slowly degrade down to the point of depression and losing friends.

damn being bullied from trying to hide it from people, thats rough. that must really bring him down. maybe it would be easier for him to tell people, its probably hard for him to tell people but im sure they will be understanding and would hopefully be more caring for him.

how is he doing now?

• +1
Jfl, i actually have Ulcerative Colitis, really similar to Crohn's disease. I haven't eaten red meat in months, same for carbonated drinks. Also haven't eaten any greasy fast foods since April, really miss it. My stomach hurts like crazy every single day right now and everytime the toilet is full of blood. I'm waiting right now for Monday to get a new treatment

A lifestyle change is always good mate, just make sure you find what works for you and stick at it.

That's the thing with diseases as well, having one disease usually later leads onto another disease. It sucks.

I really recommend anyone reading this, if you feel like something about your bodily function is off or you just feel worse suddenly, visit a doctor and try to get a diagnosis straight away. Its better to find out you have 1 disease that is controllable and preventable in the early stages than to leave it too late and have a disease that becomes incurable and lead to other diseases.
it could just be me but whenever i hear people have been diagnosed or have a disease i never really think about all the aspects of there life it changes, must be horrible watching someone you have known for so long slowly degrade down to the point of depression and losing friends.

damn being bullied from trying to hide it from people, thats rough. that must really bring him down. maybe it would be easier for him to tell people, its probably hard for him to tell people but im sure they will be understanding and would hopefully be more caring for him.

how is he doing now?

To be honest I was one of the people that talked shit to him saying how he always making excuses and shit, as soon as he opened up and told me about it I felt fucking terrible. I gave him a hug and he was nearly crying because it was something he wanted to get off his chest.

He is doing better now or at least the best he can, cheers for asking mate.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jjm4765 and TsarTsar444
A lifestyle change is always good mate, just make sure you find what works for you and stick at it.

That's the thing with diseases as well, having one disease usually later leads onto another disease. It sucks.

I really recommend anyone reading this, if you feel like something about your bodily function is off or you just feel worse suddenly, visit a doctor and try to get a diagnosis straight away. Its better to find out you have 1 disease that is controllable and preventable in the early stages than to leave it too late and have a disease that becomes incurable and lead to other diseases.

To be honest I was one of the people that talked shit to him saying how he always making excuses and shit, as soon as he opened up and told me about it I felt fucking terrible. I gave him a hug and he was nearly crying because it was something he wanted to get off his chest.

He is doing better now or at least the best he can, cheers for asking mate.
well we all make mistakes and its not really your fault as you didnt know what he was going through, its just one of those shitty things that happens in life. dont beat yourself up about it
at least two are still friends and probably have a stronger friendship thanks to him opening up to you.
dont feel bad about talking shit about him, theres no reason to now
hope everything works out ok for him in the end, im sure it will.

• +1
What means you have diabetes? I have similar symptoms but i think im just genetic trash

• Love it
Reactions: Mayorga