Got down voted on Reddit for making a good recommendation

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man nowadays is the hell on Earth
They actually down voted me for being objective and saying the truth. Women are really addicted to the Bluepill despite the fact they understand the Bluepill is a schizoid fantasy world.

All women are blackpilled and totally aware about the Hypergamy pill, but they still talk about "personality", "friends", etc...

They will talk about how important looks are. When a man says looks are important, they will suddenly start claiming the opposite and denying they ever said looks are important.

Screenshot 2024 07 26 06 27 25 520 comandroidchrome edit

Screenshot 2024 07 26 06 27 58 319 comandroidchrome edit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, BlackpillRemedy, twojei and 8 others
They actually down voted me for being objective and saying the truth. Women are really addicted to the Bluepill despite the fact they understand the Bluepill is a schizoid fantasy world.

All women are blackpilled and totally aware about the Hypergamy pill, but they still talk about "personality", "friends", etc...

They will talk about how important looks are. When a man says looks is important, they will suddenly start claiming the opposite and denying they ever said looks are important.

View attachment 3051930
View attachment 3051931
women must gaslight if they dont they lose all power

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, twojei, Kanye West's Cousin and 3 others
Reddit is filled with pretentious ass losers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, TechnoBoss and DalitBoss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: descension, twojei, TechnoBoss and 3 others
They are so insecure it's crazy lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emo and glizzygnasher68
Reddit is filled with pretentious ass losers
Reddit, especially the dating subreddits, is the most bluepilled place on the whole internet.

It's Reddit, what did you expect?

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, TechnoBoss and Darkeningstar
You went to Ask Women over 30, What do you expect?

• +1
Reactions: noobs
they are correct what's the use of this incel to come here and get rated subhuman and be told to rope jfl

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34 and emo

They will talk about how important looks are. When a man says looks are important, they will suddenly start claiming the opposite and denying they ever said looks are important.

View attachment 3051930
View attachment 3051931
Fuck I hate Redditors and how they talk soooo fucking much, it’s so fucking fake I HATE IT I HATE IT

I can‘t imagine beautiful girls or attractive guys commenting on there. Lol
See this:

Screenshot 2024 07 26 10 11 15 655 comandroidchrome edit

She has been bullied her whole school life. Beautiful girls are respected by everyone and hated by ugly girls, but even in this case, beautiful girls don't get bullied by the ugly ones because boys will simp and protect the beautiful girls.

Boys, boys, however, won't protect the ugly girls.

Her post makes me think she is very ugly, but her parents did what every other parent would do: They basically lied to her that she is beautiful, so she doesn't feel bad.

Beautiful girls won't usually bully other beautiful girls, they usually bully ugly girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and Darkeningstar
Over. As a guy you've got a few years longer provided you keep your looks since Saafir and Zayn are both 30
If you have elite genetics and money like Mike O'Hearn, then age doesn't matter a lot.

View attachment 3051930
View attachment 3051931
Once I understood people do not want the truth, but comforting lies, I stopped arguing.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and IntelligentCel
See this:

View attachment 3052117

She has been bullied her whole school life. Beautiful girls are respected by everyone and hated by ugly girls, but even in this case, beautiful girls don't get bullied by the ugly ones because boys will simp and protect the beautiful girls.

Boys, boys, however, won't protect the ugly girls.

Her post makes me think she is very ugly, but her parents did what every other parent would do: They basically lied to her that she is beautiful, so she doesn't feel bad.

Beautiful girls won't usually bully other beautiful girls, they usually bully ugly girls.
I never saw beautiful girls bully anyone. Maybe gossip but not even that did I witness once.

Foids don’t NEED the blackpill. Soon as they get on dating apps it’s a dopamine rollercoaster for the next 30 years with HTNs a-plenty regardless of looks level. And infinite simping from MTN and below in their day to day lives.