C

cyko

Iron
Yoooo what’s good y’all last night I got wasted af

What happened was I went out with my friends and some girls

We found a place to hang out and started doing BBQ, things were going good and
We were mostly chatting and chilling

UNTIL my dumbass friend just pulled a fucking vodka out of nowhere

Turns out he stole that from his dad and everyone knew but me ( which is crazy cus the police were like 50m from us )

So they start drinking and shi and then they saw me the only one who didn’t drink,they started pressing the shit out of me to drink so I had a shot ( I drank because of the foids not my friends )

After that shot I obviously didn’t feel nothing so me being the dumbass I am I took 8 fucking shots in a row mixing it with Red Bull and tequila ( first time in my life drinking any kind of alcohol btw )

Guss what 10 minute later I’m on the floor drunk af (but tbh everyone was drunk)

I don’t remember much from this point but my friends told me that I randomly started hugging them and didn’t stop laughing

I remember being low inhib and talking to the girls smoothly (the were 2 legit htbs and 3 mtbs) I felt so confident and didn’t stop talking

We went back at like 5am and next day I woke up and threw ip on the bed ewwww

But shi was fun af ngl gotta do this another time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallest person here, 97baHater, silencio and 7 others
Dnrd. Graycel ramblings

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, slavicpsycho and iblamejews
I take it that last night was a movie?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dylan, ltsOver, PsychoDsk and 10 others
I once drank about 600ml vodka neat
I was laying under a tree seeing tunnels in my vision while my other sober friends were teasing me and taking videos of me. I was anxious asf and thought I was gonna die anytime soon as my heart beat was racing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ltsOver, poopoohead, bloomercel and 1 other person
"Muhh greycel"
[IMG alt="alurmo"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/72/72297.jpg?1716910714[/IMG]

alurmo

Im better than all you fags rotting on here​

JoinedMay 5, 2024Posts358

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and Zonar
im 25 and ive never actually tried alcohol tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ltsOver, nullandvoid and bloomercel
I mog u to the grave u gaycel, I'm 25 and nevER got drunk cuz I'm chaundo tann maxxing

• Love it
Reactions: bloomercel
i see you flexin yo bankroll ok he flexin for the hoes

say she ain’t fuckin none us then what she here for ?

i’m sippin promethtazine codeine

in dis bih wit a wrinkled shirt but i gotta keep a iron tho

FN five seven on my hip i let it go

she hit my phone everytime im on the road

Turns out he stole that from his dad and everyone knew but me ( which is crazy cus the police were like 50m from us )

So they start drinking and shi and then they saw me the only one who didn’t drink,they started pressing the shit out of me to drink so I had a shot ( I drank because of the foids not my friends )

After that shot I obviously didn’t feel nothing so me being the dumbass I am I took 8 fucking shots in a row mixing it with Red Bull and tequila ( first time in my life drinking any kind of alcohol btw )

Guss what 10 minute later I’m on the floor drunk af (but tbh everyone was drunk)

I don’t remember much from this point but my friends told me that I randomly started hugging them and didn’t stop laughing

I remember being low inhib and talking to the girls smoothly (the were 2 legit htbs and 3 mtbs) I felt so confident and didn’t stop talking

Get off this forum you dumb gay kid

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
I take it that last night was a movie?
Judge and jury the type to say "Phew, last night was a movie guys!" after going to a pub with his coworkers on a friday afternoon before going home at 11 PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, bloomercel and Vermilioncore
Judge and jury the type to say "Phew, last night was a movie guys!" after going to a pub with his coworkers on a friday afternoon before going home at 11 PM
And the next day tells everyone and their momma that he’s hungover so they know he’s a crazy little guy and not a boring guy

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and fuse
Literally dnrd

which country? 15 is pussy age, real ones started with 13

damn sir, do this everyday. you will be very happy!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ltsOver and cyko