"Got dumped by my prom date. Gonna graduate high school a kissless virgin. Over for me ?"

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
300x300

Looks are nothing

Looks are nothing
Indeed son, my 6ft5 with 24 inch bideltoid and 8psl face friend got his gf stolen by a 5ft6 curry janitor who was confident and put himself out there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Alt Number 3
Indeed son, my 6ft5 with 24 inch bideltoid and 8psl face friend got his gf stolen by a 5ft6 curry janitor who was confident and put himself out there.
Maybe your friend has a toxic personality and doesn't know how to respect wymyn :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
I was also friends with a 4’3” janitor. Do you think he gave up? No. He just put himself out there and improved his personality. Now he’s a 6’5 white North Atlantid who got my mother pregnant 3 times

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Do people still make this joke on here

Do people still make this joke on here

Keep barking for your superior master like the little jew dog I trained you to be.

You = mine to torment whenever I please.
Never forget this lesson

Keep barking for your superior master like the little jew dog I trained you to be.
View attachment 194586
You = mine to torment whenever I please.
Never forget this lesson
He repeats jokes AND every roasting point of all the undisputed copycats

Or you were being ironic about it

If he was as high inhib as you were he actually would graduate a KHV

He repeats jokes AND every roasting point of all the undisputed copycats

Or you were being ironic about it

Did he say this in an interview? if so, link it.

nvm

"He secured his dream date for senior prom, got dumped, and later found out through Facebook that she’d gone with another guy. But then, amid all the drama and drudgery of adolescent life, O’Pry started getting messages from a stranger on MySpace. "

Did he say this in an interview? if so, link it.

nvm

"He secured his dream date for senior prom, got dumped, and later found out through Facebook that she’d gone with another guy. But then, amid all the drama and drudgery of adolescent life, O’Pry started getting messages from a stranger on MySpace. "

No lol this thread is pure sarcasm, like this one

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin