Got fired 3 days in, got another job and left after an hour.

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
Couldn't keep coming up with excuses why I wasn't working and part of the welfare program is attending a meeting every other week with some low iq dud telling me to attend interviews for temp labour hire or make me sit at a computer for an hour sending off cv's. I get it is what it is and they are just doing their job but holy fuck it gets degrading after 6 months. Anyway I made some calls and managed to get an opportunity in some labour work digging holes and shit. On the third day I was moving a wheelbarrow of concrete and wasn't paying fucking attention and dumped it in the wrong hole with wiring and that was it. The next day I walked into a restaurant and they gave me a "trial" waiting tables, I was there not even an hour before I had to take some pompous ladies fucking order snapping at me for even going over it to check if it's all right and I just said fuck it and walked out, im not fucking 21 anymore I cbf with hospitality.

I don't think im above all this shit at all I just wish there were more opportunities and not fucking job ads that make you write for 2 fucking hours for the opportunity for a fucking 5 minute interview for a min wage position.

TLDR

was out of excuses for not working

worked manual labor and poured cement into the wrong hole and got fired

got a trial as a waiter, lady was a bitch and I couldn't be fucked so I just walked out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, SHARK, Tony and 3 others
you seem low functioning.

#yang2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
just become a male prostitute theory
just get aids theory

good read

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Just larp as a woman on discord and Reddit and make money catfishing cucks.

good choice son

can you picture doing the same everyday for 9 hours for 30 years?

how do normies even endure more than 1 year wagecucking?

I thank everyday for my non NT, I will work 2 years, live in cheapest place and then never work a day for something I dont want in my life

if I were NT I would have to worry about what my "social circle" thinks of me

Very low inhib. What will u do for bills

good choice son

can you picture doing the same everyday for 9 hours for 30 years?

how do normies even endure more than 1 year wagecucking?

I thank everyday for my non NT, I will work 2 years, live in cheapest place and then never work a day for something I dont want in my life

if I were NT I would have to worry about what my "social circle" thinks of me

You will work for just 2 years and then be set for life? how? You professional golfer-cel or something?

Anyway I made some calls and managed to get an opportunity in some labour work digging holes and shit. On the third day I was moving a wheelbarrow of concrete and wasn't paying fucking attention and dumped it in the wrong hole with wiring and that was it.
lmfao caged at this part

Couldn't keep coming up with excuses why I wasn't working and part of the welfare program is attending a meeting every other week with some low iq dud telling me to attend interviews for temp labour hire or make me sit at a computer for an hour sending off cv's. I get it is what it is and they are just doing their job but holy fuck it gets degrading after 6 months. Anyway I made some calls and managed to get an opportunity in some labour work digging holes and shit. On the third day I was moving a wheelbarrow of concrete and wasn't paying fucking attention and dumped it in the wrong hole with wiring and that was it. The next day I walked into a restaurant and they gave me a "trial" waiting tables, I was there not even an hour before I had to take some pompous ladies fucking order snapping at me for even going over it to check if it's all right and I just said fuck it and walked out, im not fucking 21 anymore I cbf with hospitality.

I don't think im above all this shit at all I just wish there were more opportunities and not fucking job ads that make you write for 2 fucking hours for the opportunity for a fucking 5 minute interview for a min wage position.

TLDR

was out of excuses for not working

worked manual labor and poured cement into the wrong hole and got fired

got a trial as a waiter, lady was a bitch and I couldn't be fucked so I just walked out
"All mighty" 😆

lmfao caged at this part
tenor.gif

Just say you are mentally slow and can’t hold down jobs

Just say you are mentally slow and can’t hold down jobs
Lol I have a science degree and have taught history. Nobody is going to buy that shit. Depression was my best bet.
Very low inhib. What will u do for bills
Welfare, gambling, selling my shit if I need to. I can live comfortably for a year or so if I need to.

Lol I have a science degree and have taught history. Nobody is going to buy that shit. Depression was my best bet.

Welfare, gambling, selling my shit if I need to. I can live comfortably for a year or so if I need to.
Aight let me meet up with you so I could break your legs. You can then claim disability

Aight let me meet up with you so I could break your legs. You can then claim disability
you can't get disability for just being in a wheel chair, serious. The DSP here is fucking tragic. People extort the system all the time but being in a wheelchair doesn't count because you can still answer phones.

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
you can't get disability for just being in a wheel chair, serious. The DSP here is fucking tragic. People extort the system all the time but being in a wheelchair doesn't count because you can still answer phones.
Wtf? Damn