Got fired after 1 day

D

Deleted member 32566

Bronze
I failed to scam a granny and my boss yelled at me for being slow. He said I'm hard to teach and to never show my face there again.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Lucid, schizo echochamber and 20 others
Soft boy u get a job at an Indian call centre and expect to be empathetic?

What did u expect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, schizo echochamber, LooksThinker and 2 others
Truly incompetent. Its over buddy boyo.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lucid, schizo echochamber, ClearEmOut and 4 others
I failed to scam a granny and my boss yelled at me for being slow. He said I'm hard to teach and to never show my face there again.
u shouldve fucked the granny in the ass and smeared the shit on your bosss hairpiece to show dominance

no money = no survival

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
are u in sales

yeh, i got blasted at ups for not stacking boxes well enough. It was brutal as hell tbh. It's over if you can't boxstackcel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20370, Manletmachine and 2 others
yeh, i got blasted at ups for not stacking boxes well enough. It was brutal as hell tbh. It's over if you can't boxstackcel.
UPs has great benifits and pay bro u fumbled, could become a driver and take home 100k+ good insurance to pay for bimax

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
where you work at?

UPs has great benifits and pay bro u fumbled, could become a driver and take home 100k+ good insurance to pay for bimax
That was the plan tbh, but I couldn't boxstack for shit. So, they fucked me over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Manletmachine
How can I work in a callcenter?

u shouldve fucked the granny in the ass and smeared the shit on your bosss hairpiece to show dominance
It doesnt get worse than this, name does not check out. Nor will you check out from the asylum you're in.

yeh, if I had to go back. I'd try to get into the human resources side or something, do some easy office work or some chit
id rather code at this point

You should have spit in his face

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Are you gonna go back there and attack him?

coding is hard af wtfffff. I barely get by in my coding c++ class. I have to watch youtube tutorials to understand anything.
i can code easily under pressure but I struggle with self learning. I'm self learning development rn

Consult with @BrahminBoss and he'll teach you how to scam better in the future

i can code easily under pressure but I struggle with self learning. I'm self learning development rn
I have to self learn everything cus lecture makes no fkin sense to me. I have to cheatmaxx on 99% of everything anyway

I have to self learn everything cus lecture makes no fkin sense to me. I have to cheatmaxx on 99% of everything anyway
i do that too but just cuz I'm lazy and I get As even in in person exams. I am adhdcel and I get shit grades because I miss assignment deadlines

i do that too but just cuz I'm lazy and I get As even in in person exams. I am adhdcel and I get shit grades because I miss assignment deadlines
At least you get those a’s my dude. I’m teetering on like a b-

At least you get those a’s my dude. I’m teetering on like a b-
lol bruh my overall grade in. the class is worse than u but I get As in every exam/test/ assignment but get cucked by assignment deadline points lol fuck these retard professors virtue signaling about mental sturggles

lol bruh my overall grade in. the class is worse than u but I get As in every exam/test/ assignment but get cucked by assignment deadline points lol fuck these retard professors virtue signaling about mental sturggles
What's stopping you from turning in assignments? That's the easy stuff LOL

What's stopping you from turning in assignments? That's the easy stuff LOL
perfectionsim and procastionation from mental issues

chit son, take some adderal to fix that. Don't let mental issues stop you from scoring on those layups.
took it but kept falling asleep on it cuz it relaxes my mind

took it but kept falling asleep on it cuz it relaxes my mind
well, then take some other nootropics, get a doc examination. I'm not an expert or nothin, but fix those chem imbalances and ascend.

well, then take some other nootropics, get a doc examination. I'm not an expert or nothin, but fix those chem imbalances and ascend.
wokring on it rn, deleted instagram for good hopefully wont download back unless i start my business and need to promote

Cage at being a wage, employees are always scammed, nevER be an employee.

• WTF
Reactions: Splinter901
Insurance doesn’t cover shit for cosmetic surgeries 100k is true tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Start being a priest at this rate.

check for low T