Got Fired From McDonald's. How do I make money now?

JayAscension

JayAscension

Digital Slime
Recently lost my job at McDonald's for my poor attendance. Still 16. How can I make some money?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, 2d v2, Deleted member and 7 others
Restaurant & retail are your only legal options.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 2d v2, SendMePicsToRate, Patient A and 2 others
Get a different job

How did you get fired?

1. Learn a programming language through youtube
2. Do your own projects and put them on your CV
3. Find a job in programming by applying on Indeed

You'll make way more than even a McDonald's manager and over the years, your salary will increase by a lot, and if you save and invest, you won't have to worry about money ever again.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member, Deleted member 3828 and 8 others

You'll make way more than even a McDonald's manager and over the years, your salary will increase by a lot, and if you save and invest, you won't have to worry about money ever again.
by the time he will graduate he will have as much net worth as grads have debt

• +1
Reactions: Wolfie, ALP, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
With e-whoring you can easily earn 2-3x as much as at Mcdonald's with minimal effort. Fuck programming and all that other soy shit. You will not make any money with that + also it will decrease your SMV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member, Deleted member 17829 and 9 others
With e-whoring you can easily earn 2-3x as much as at Mcdonald's with minimal effort. Fuck programming and all that other soy shit. You will not make any money with that + also it will decrease your SMV
i tried ewhoring on discord and made 7 months of nitro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, ALP, Deleted member 17829 and 10 others
It takes a special person to get fired from McDonald’s. Mirin retardation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, ALP, Deleted member 16571 and 9 others
You could try selling shit on the streets - cigarettes, candy, snacks, etc...If you still go to school, you could sell that stuff to the other students.
young-vendor-selling-prayer-materials.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 16571, Deleted member and 6 others
You could try selling shit on the streets - cigarettes, candy, snacks, etc...If you still go to school, you could sell that stuff to the other students.
young-vendor-selling-prayer-materials.jpg
Don’t sell stuff at school bruh, you’ll get in trouble. My school called my girls parents because she started selling candy and it violated their contract with the people that provide free lunch for the black kids at our school.
Just find another job, do chores, do homework for people on Reddit for a few bucks, tutor if you’re smartmaxxed, be creative bruh idk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Don’t sell stuff at school bruh, you’ll get in trouble. My school called my girls parents because she started selling candy and it violated their contract with the people that provide free lunch for the black kids at our school.
LOL, it's not like you're selling drugs or something, back in my time during recess students could freely leave the high-school, they would buy food and drinks for the nearby stores, but now school is more like a prison - they aren't allowed to leave, they aren't allowed certain items, you can make some nice money hanging around a high-school and selling through the fence snacks, soft drinks, biscuits, etc...

• +1
Reactions: frendly

You forgot the part where you have to be spending 2-3+ hours a day on programming for years in order to have any independence. You also need to have an idea of something of VALUE to create otherwise you'll be some retarded curry soy nigger doing leetcode all day in 13 different useless languages.

I've been coding for 3-4 years, and i'll say that there is no easy way to make a lot of money.

Don't get into programming if you dont have enough passion to sit at PC for 19 hours straight

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, SendMePicsToRate, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
LOL, it's not like you're selling drugs or something, back in my time during recess students could freely leave the high-school, they would buy food and drinks for the nearby stores, but now school is more like a prison - they aren't allowed to leave, they aren't allowed certain items, you can make some nice money hanging around a high-school and selling through the fence snacks, soft drinks, biscuits, etc...

yeah my kids arennt going to none of these shit schools

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and AsGoodAsItGets
That's one of the most prestigious educational institutions from my city!
nah i mean none of these schools that instill the prison slave hive mind innto kids heads

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
That's one of the most prestigious educational institutions from my city!
kids need to do retarded shit to grow and understand the world, not kept on lock down

• +1
So what is e whoring?
pretending to be a girl selling nudes to guys on Tinder, Kik, etc.

Just look it up

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
net worth? doubt it
average grad has 50k-100k in debt. If you freelance for 6-7 years you will easily make as much if not much more than that.

average grad has 50k-100k in debt. If you freelance for 6-7 years you will easily make as much if not much more than that.
yes but thats not net worth thats liquid money

• +1
you should prostitute yourself

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 13332
yes but thats not net worth thats liquid money
mb, I did mean net worth. You will have a surplus of money equal to or even more than what a grad's debt is by 6-7 years of freelancing from a young age

Users who are viewing this thread

Back