Got gh

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
I got the gh how do I mix it / inject can u guys help out got any good guides on it etc
If it also got bumped around a bit will it still be good and the molecules won’t break ?

Attachments

• IMG_0751.jpeg
    IMG_0751.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, SkullDynamics, Splinter901 and 2 others
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
where u buy and how much brocel, also test if its legit with a kit

also do not inject in the veins, your safest bet ngl is just inject your ass

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
@Gaygymmaxx @Osie @becomingnearperfect @SkullDynamics @jackb0y

what about quad?

stupid ass nigga bought shit thats hes going to inject in his body and doesnt know how to use it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fiqh, st.hamudi but 6‘5, wsada and 2 others

i didnt buy one of those

Inject ur stomach

• Hmm...
stupid ass nigga bought shit thats hes going to inject in his body and doesnt know how to use it
i know alot on it just never researched how to inject was going to when i got it

what you taking it for exactly height or gains

i didnt buy one of those
wtf how'd u get it. test incase its some weird chink shit, and yeah quads work but still safest place is the ass because it has the most fat and it leaves a burning feeling after, u rather have it there than like arm bc it feels like shit

Mirin

Happy for u

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Deleted member 29747
wtf how'd u get it. test incase its some weird chink shit, and yeah quads work but still safest place is the ass because it has the most fat and it leaves a burning feeling after, u rather have it there than like arm bc it feels like shit
i am getting igf-1 test at end of week to see if it real

I got the gh how do I mix it / inject can u guys help out got any good guides on it etc
If it also got bumped around a bit will it still be good and the molecules won’t break ?
Let's fucking goo good stuff. Dm me if you need help. I'm not the most knowledgeable about hgh but i should know more than the average person

we should get @Splinter901 opinion he knows

just fucking inject into your stomach fat not much can go wrong,i did like 90 injections and after the first 3 yiu will not even feel the needle anymore

you're not ascending if you don't starvemaxxing do it to start chadmaxxing or you'll just be a pussy ass nigga forever

also why tf did it take you so long to buy it you posted about hgh months ago already

also why tf did it take you so long to buy it you posted about hgh months ago already
it took some time bro i dont have a dad who pays for my gh

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
it took some time bro i dont have a dad who pays for my gh
funny thing you mention it my dad beat the fuck out of me and closed my card and now i get 1/3 of what i got monthly and i will have to work 24 hours a week for him to get 800 a month total,i currently am on letrozole and cardarine now until i start hgh again

• So Sad
funny thing you mention it my dad beat the fuck out of me and closed my card and now i get 1/3 of what i got monthly and i will have to work 24 hours a week for him to get 800 a month total,i currently am on letrozole and cardarine now until i start hgh again
why? :(

• So Sad
Thailand moment

Just don't shake them while in liquid form, in powder form there is no problem. Read this entire post

Just don't shake them while in liquid form, in powder form there is no problem. Read this entire post

i did to get it fully mixed is it fucked now

i did to get it fully mixed is it fucked now
It depends on how much force u used, use it anyways if it's gone bad then nothing bad will happen if u use it, next time u reconstitute a vial just twirl them around without too much force, if there are small fragments of powder undissolved then leave the vial like that and use it 1 day later, that powder should have dissolved by then.

Last edited:
  • +1
Need some but as always mirin

if mine wasant vaccumed seal does that mean its bunk

Good luck nigga

• +1

also will igf-1 test prove if its real, and wheres the best place to inject and right before bed?

Drink it fucking dumbass

also will igf-1 test prove if its real, and wheres the best place to inject and right before bed?

If ur igf1 is high then it's working , u can inject anywhere where u have fat tissue, divide the daily dosage into 2 and inject at 12pm first time and no later than 7 pm second time if u were going to sleep at let's say 11pm

If ur igf1 is high then it's working , u can inject anywhere where u have fat tissue, divide the daily dosage into 2 and inject at 12pm first time and no later than 7 pm second time if u were going to sleep at let's say 11pm
i heard its only important to do multiple doses when above 5 iu, i am taking 4 so i dont think i need to, also i sleep at 10, then inject at 7 but i still eat after 7?

i heard its only important to do multiple doses when above 5 iu, i am taking 4 so i dont think i need to, also i sleep at 10, then inject at 7 but i still eat after 7?

Are u using pharma grade or generic? If pharma I'd advice u no less than 5iu a day if generic then no less than 7 iu a day, ideally u would take 8 iu a day pharma or 10 iu a day generic divided in 2 injections, but u can stll grow in 4 iu a day pharma, 4 iu a day generic would equal 3.2 iu pharma while ur natural levels are 2 iu a day so 4 iu a day generic can also make u grow but there is a big chance it's too little of a dose for height

most optimal is directly before sleep

Eating is more for peptides, with hgh it doesn't matter much but if u want u can do as with peptides and not eat 3 hours prior to injecting and eat 30 minutes after injecting

Eating is more for peptides, with hgh it doesn't matter much but if u want u can do as with peptides and not eat 3 hours prior to injecting and eat 30 minutes after injecting
not true,you need to dose protein very high,sleep a lot and should take it before sleep

most optimal is directly before sleep

Yeah but they say ur liver can't produce more igf1 at once past 4-5 iu per shot and the rest goes to waste, I didn't know this and was injecting 10 iu geeneric at once and still grew

• +1
Are u using pharma grade or generic? If pharma I'd advice u no less than 5iu a day if generic then no less than 7 iu a day, ideally u would take 8 iu a day pharma or 10 iu a day generic divided in 2 injections, but u can stll grow in 4 iu a day pharma, 4 iu a day generic would equal 3.2 iu pharma while ur natural levels are 2 iu a day so 4 iu a day generic can also make u grow but there is a big chance it's too little of a dose for height
generic its all i can afford i guess i can do 5 iu but yeash

Yeah but they say ur liver can't produce more igf1 at once past 4-5 iu per shot and the rest goes to waste, I didn't know this and was injecting 10 iu geeneric at once and still grew
i was eventally gojng to do 8 iu wjrn i can afford

i injected 8-12 straight before for 90 days and grew about 3cm

• +1
what about 5 iu 5 x a week or 4 iu 6 x a week is it good to take a day off?

i injected 8-12 straight before for 90 days and grew about 3cm
urs is generic u were maxxing out how much gh u can produce hes not wrong ur liver can only do 5 iu at a time so if u inject 5 iu 2 x a day u body will absorb more