Got ghosted by a Tinder bitch again

Oueyy

Oueyy

Silver
A 27 years old arabic female, she was a teacher in highschool and pretty fit. Really fuckable.

Great first date, she wants to stay and drink more, she even pays the bill. I can see she is interested. Talking for few days by messages, initiating convos, saying how better I look IRL than photos etc... All this shit just to get ghosted when I asked her if she's free few days after.

She told me by messages before the date that she already did fuck a man in the ass with a gode (average female sexual experiences in 2024). I confronted her about it on the date and suddenly she became awkward. I was thinking that maybe she was unconfortable after this (trying to find answers besides looks because there is no way the guy she sodomized is more gl than me).

Ghosting after getting excited is the worst. Got humbled down again.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
are you muslim?

damn Arab chicks are slutty too

brootal jfl

frenchcel its over

• JFL
Reactions: Oueyy
A 27 year old arabic female, she was a teacher in highschool and pretty fit. Really fuckable.

Great first date, she wants to stay and drink more, she even pays the bill. I can see she is interested. Talking for few days by messages, initiating convos, saying how better I look IRL than photos etc... All this shit just to get ghosted when I asked her if she's free few days after.

She told me by messages before the date that she already did fuck a man in the ass with a gode (average female sexual experiences in 2024). I confronted her about it on the date and suddenly she became awkward. I was thinking that maybe she was unconfortable after this (trying to find answers besides looks because there is no way the guy she sodomized is more gl than me).

Ghosting after getting excited is the worst. Got humbled down again.
My boy chasing old used up roasties on tinder.

Delete online, go approach some younger foids in person.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Oueyy
My boy chasing old used up roasties on tinder.

Delete online, go approach some younger foids in person.
This bitch told me that she found an other dude. It's fucking over if even used up roasties reject me lmao.

Where do you approach girls ?

This bitch told me that she found an other dude. It's fucking over if even used up roasties reject me lmao.

Where do you approach girls ?
Best is a large park, beach, open settings make you feel less high inhibition as you feel like your not being watched as much.

Malls also are good however you would strike up some bullshit convo about clothes and go from their. Bonus points if you like jb, as they go their often.

Besides that anywhere walking on the street and stopping the foid. Other stores woudl work. Public transport would also work if a hot foid is next to you.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy