Got height mogged at the gas station today and it ruined my day

D

Deleted member 22627

Uppereyelidexposuremaxxer
Just as i walked in to the gas station a guy and his foid walked up behind me. I stopped briefly and they moved past me to the cash register. I'm 6'2 but could sense the other guy was taller. I immediately walked over to the soft drink cooler in order that I didn't have to get mogged, but they were taking their time so I eventually got in behind them in line. I was on the verge of panic when i realized he was an inch, maybe two taller. As they turned around to exit the guy looked down on me and smirked. I was more handsome of course, but at that moment he brutally mogged me.

I immediately ran home and ordered Nike Air force 1's and lifts.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MEGA CHAD, Untrinsic, thereallegend and 1 other person
Always a bigger fish

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 22627
Just as i walked in to the gas station a guy and his foid walked up behind me. I stopped briefly and they moved past me to the cash register. I'm 6'2 but could sense the other guy was taller. I immediately walked over to the soft drink cooler in order that I didn't have to get mogged, but they were taking their time so I eventually got in behind them in line. I was on the verge of panic when i realized he was an inch, maybe two taller. As they turned around to exit the guy looked down on me and smirked. I was more handsome of course, but at that moment he brutally mogged me.

I immediately ran home and ordered Nike Air force 1's and lifts.
Tales from the psyche ward