Got hgh and pamorelin, will record results

EsteMog

EsteMog

Iron
Lots of great posts have motivated me to go through with this. My bone is age is currently 14,5 I will be on pamorelin for 6 months and I got dosed with 9 ius hgh, sounds high but I have tiny hands and relatively small feet for my size and my nose is small and curved so I dont care. I believe sides of agrocamely are unlikely due to my low igf1 before treatment. Will be documenting my growth since ik a lot of people here want ti grow as well.
My height on day 1 is 175 cm
using pamorelin and 9iu hgh
red light nightly 3 glasses raw milk and min 1 steak a day aiming for 3000 cals a day
during my first 6 months on this I hope to at least gain 3-4 in which absolutely possible since I had low igf1 which means im likely to respond well to treatment.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
3-4 inches in 6 months :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: nice joke bro but mirin atleast ur doing something by injecting hgh

3-4 inches in 6 months :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: nice joke bro but mirin atleast ur doing something by injecting hgh
I have a friend who gained 3 using hgh but instead of pam he used Aromasin, my low igf1 means ill respond well to treatment, its possible

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I have a friend who gained 3 using hgh but instead of pam he used Aromasin, my low igf1 means ill respond well to treatment, its possible
okay are you "that friend" ??

and its unlikely he did it in 3-4 months

heightmaxxing seems cope to me idk, i never saw someone seeing actually good results from it

heightmaxxing seems cope to me idk, i never saw someone seeing actually good results from it
heightmaxxing is only cope if one already has relatively high igf1 and is past 15.5 bones age

have fun with your soon ogre face bro:ogre::ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, EsteMog and Newday*V3
Hopping on 9iu of HGH brah i’l record my progress, this is a pic of me a nanosecond in have I grown taller?

IMG 8487

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser