Got humiliated by a girl

derrick_sw05

derrick_sw05

Iron
I tried to blackmail her with a video of her being racist, but forgot to make sure my ig account was private like a dumbass, so she got my school so now the threat rings hollow because she’ll fuck me over if I send the video . I thought on it for a second and came up with a perfect plan. I need one of you to m this exact message verbatim to kymrieb on instragram. “kylah, leave my family out of this whole fucking debacle. you’re in psychology, not computer science, you don’t know anything about getting my family’s info, my fathers in cybersecurity and you live in fucking England, quit bluffing. I still care about you, and seeing you like this hurts me. stop interacting with fucking incels, they’re gonna ruin your life . Especially since there is videos of you posted on the site saying racist things to Indians, which they easily use as fuel to get you kicked out of uni while maintaining anonymity, and also having the necessary tools to pull your info. If you want to talk about this further, unblock me on instagram and we will talk.”

I’m losing my mind over this