GOT IN A FUCKING SCHOOL FIGHT.

D

Deleted member 32514

im a changed man
Some back story here, some guy in my school used to bully me last year , he was taller than me at that time and with a better frame. Now am standing at 6ft whilst he is 5,9ft and a better frame ( we are both skinny ) so to take my revenge I was pushing him over the edge. Kept mocking him with jokes etc... And he insulted me and my family, I responded by telling him to meet up after school. I was telling him to never insult me again etc.. and he started screaming and slightly pushed me ( prob to preserve his reputation of being masculine and strong) I told him that if he touches me again I will make him regret it. He did it so he seems confident and I start kicking him since I got long legs and its far from his reach. My friend saw this and also started hitting him with me using his bag, after some beating, the school guard saw us and got us all in trouble. Prob gonna get kicked out for 3 days jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
Some back story here, some guy in my school used to bully me last year , he was taller than me at that time and with a better frame. Now am standing at 6ft whilst he is 5,9ft and a better frame ( we are both skinny ) so to take my revenge I was pushing him over the edge. Kept mocking him with jokes etc... And he insulted me and my family, I responded by telling him to meet up after school. I was telling him to never insult me again etc.. and he started screaming and slightly pushed me ( prob to preserve his reputation of being masculine and strong) I told him that if he touches me again I will make him regret it. He did it so he seems confident and I start kicking him since I got long legs and its far from his reach. My friend saw this and also started hitting him with me using his bag, after some beating, the school guard saw us and got us all in trouble. Prob gonna get kicked out for 3 days jfl.
Still a bitch for having your friend help you but if it stops the bullying then g4u ig

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, niqfan625, \/orman and 1 other person
Kicking did you say??? How estrogenic. Joking but start eating more and throw punches and beat him up if he tries again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514, Nick.Harte, niqfan625 and 2 others
I hope some incel subhuman manlet stabs you in a fit of rage

• +1
Reactions: the boss, niqfan625 and \/orman
Kicking like a faggot, good job bhai

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
lol. is your friend a fucking granny hitting him with his bag :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV, Informationcapitali, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Congrats, he won't bully you anymore

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32514 and \/orman
Dnrd you probably got beat up and cucked to oblivion it’s over foryou

Still a bitch for having your friend help you but if it stops the bullying then g4u ig
I won't have them help me, I said I know I can beat him up but he will call his friends to help him

thank god you didn't end up like james sapphire

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Shit, This Is Literally The Scenario That I Always Imagine Everytime I'm In The Shower

Use paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Update? + mirin keep beating up manlets. They need to learn their place

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Update? + mirin keep beating up manlets. They need to learn their place
Unironically tried acting tuff to him back and it was enough, he just said " it was all jokes why are u so angry" so that's it

Keep a hammer with you. Next time you get into a fight with someone, take it out and smash them in the head with it repeatedly. Also, punch them in the throat.

• Love it
I dont even have the confidence to stand for respect fuck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32514 and Pikabro
  • So Sad
M
Just crack his skull open next time

• Hmm...