Got invited for a job interview

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
I've been applying but hoping to get rejected. The last interview I had was a video call and went terribly. Now I've got an in-person interview. They require 2 personal references, and idk who I'm gonna ask, and also 5 year detailed employment history, but I already told them I've never worked.

I get so anxious in these situations ffs. I can't sell myself and there's no reason from their perspective why they should hire me over someone else, so it's just awkward

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, Bomber517, TheLookInYourEyes and 3 others
What kinda job

What kinda job
Security :p
They seem to hire any useless bum but interviewing for any job when u have never worked or don't have any applicable experiences sucks

It is impossible to get a job without experience and without a reference

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
It is impossible to get a job without experience and without a reference
That's why I don't want to do interviews. If I had experience they'd be easy

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Bumo
The shifts started too early and I wouldn't have been able to get there on time so I can't do it anyway:p

Look up tutorials online niggaaaaa, you sound like the self-sabotaging cuck boogie298 by the way:p

• +1
Just work as a security for a kindergarten or something, chasing toddlers escaping with stolen toys from the nursery :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
I've been applying but hoping to get rejected. The last interview I had was a video call and went terribly. Now I've got an in-person interview. They require 2 personal references, and idk who I'm gonna ask, and also 5 year detailed employment history,

2 Personal references: you can put your mom/dad's number as reference and a buddy if you have one.

5 year employment history: If you are applying for retail, make up your job as a line cook. If you are applying as a line cook, make up your job as a retail worker. Basically make up a job at a place that's unrelated to your job. Write the location in the furthest town from the job.

• +1