Got lefort 1 tomoz

N

Norwooder

Master
Got lefort 1 surgery tomoz 7 am, will post results
Like if you think it will improve the aesthetics...
Do I need
1, nose tip rhino to make it more downturned
2, earlobe reduction to take away elephant ears
3, hairline reduction
4, upper nasal bridge fillers
Comment which one I should get first after lefort 1
50A6492D 4F7A 4C7E BF04 B1270749F67C
DD0A6F00 369A 40D1 BD62 EEFAA00D628B
9E75F0EF 48C8 48D7 BB13 0ADCFE542D5D
28F30833 AAE5 4741 B573 E131A6C4C6F6
7A8CD568 5E72 49AD ABAB 3E364F9B8A17
528723D7 617F 42EA A00E 28766BE423A6

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, Casadonis, Deleted member 1140 and 4 others
3 asap

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Why are you getting a lefort 1?

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy
Fix that underbite, get gainz, grow curls, instant chadification.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Norwooder
It was nice not knowing you OP.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Darkstrand
Good luck.
You'll wake up ascended

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Have you decided to hold off on the genio until the lefort is done?

Doesn’t lefort 1 cause chimp face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Good luck op.

I think your chin looks pretty great there's no way in Hell I'd do a Lefort for that

Why the fuck would you do a lefort lmao. Just fix your teeth if they’re shitty, get an upper lip lift, and fix your hair quality somehow.

Good luck bro!!

GREYCELS ARE THE REAL LOOKSMAXERS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, yang, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Make sure to post after pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 685
Vomiting black liquid whats that

• JFL
Reactions: ThisLifeKillsMe, draco, Slayerino and 4 others
Can you update us op?

• +1
I think your chin looks pretty great there's no way in Hell I'd do a Lefort for that
Why the fuck would you do a lefort lmao. Just fix your teeth if they’re shitty, get an upper lip lift, and fix your hair quality somehow.
Lefort don’t change the chin, what da fuck are u writing? He ne need lefort a lot, his maxilla is flat like a pancake
Got lefort 1 surgery tomoz 7 am, will post results
Like if you think it will improve the aesthetics...
Do I need
1, nose tip rhino to make it more downturned
2, earlobe reduction to take away elephant ears
3, hairline reduction
4, upper nasal bridge fillers
Comment which one I should get first after lefort 1View attachment 264773View attachment 264774View attachment 264775View attachment 264776View attachment 264777View attachment 264778
Anyway hairline for sure bro

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, kota and Norwooder
That's your blood
How did everything go? You ok?
everything went well just recovering, legit no point doing before and after till swell goes down, I look better bloated cos under eye support from bloat haha. will post before and after when swell goes down
Can you update us op?
hope the lefort doesn't upturn my nose heaps

• +1
Reactions: Theonewhowillascend
Good for you op, hope everything went well. The nose might get slightly more upturned from the lefort, probably initially exaggerated by swelling.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Barbarossa_ and Norwooder
Good for you op, hope everything went well. The nose might get slightly more upturned from the lefort, probably initially exaggerated by swelling.
yeh may have to get nose tip rhino to make it more downturned (ofcorse after swelling gone)

yeh may have to get nose tip rhino to make it more downturned (ofcorse after swelling gone)
Yes, I don't think it will be too bad but wait and see.. pre op I think it was a non issue. Overall you look like a good candidate for lefort so hopefully the results will be a nice improvement and balance out your chin.

I'm in a similar situation with a currently upturned nose and having lefort in 3 months so would be very interested to see the results.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Barbarossa_ and Norwooder

A nose that turns in whole upwards is a good thing and usually looks good, because upwards+forwards grown face looks attractive. Actually certain upwards growth is probably even more important than forward growth. Ive seen female faces that had little forward growth and recessed macilla, but they had good ammount of upwards growth, which still made the face look attractive.

Do you and op mean specifically the upswing of the tip of the nose, which usually women have and makes the nose look more feminine? If yes then indeed lifted, upswing tip of the nose is not a good thing for men.

Glad to hear you're ok!
Do you notice any changes? Like feel new position of your teeth etc?
Can you breathe through your mouth?
How strong is the pain?

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Theonewhowillascend
Hairline lowering surgery next up bro.

A nose that turns in whole upwards is a good thing and usually looks good, because upwards+forwards grown face looks attractive. Actually certain upwards growth is probably even more important than forward growth. Ive seen female faces that had little forward growth and recessed macilla, but they had good ammount of upwards growth, which still made the face look attractive.

Do you and op mean specifically the upswing of the tip of the nose, which usually women have and makes the nose look more feminine? If yes then indeed lifted, upswing tip of the nose is not a good thing for men.
I was referring to the tip of the nose turning slightly upwards when advancing the maxilla, increasing the nasolabial angle and nostril show.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 5061
I was referring to the tip of the nose turning slightly upwards when advancing the maxilla, increasing the nasolabial angle and nostril show.
Ok got it.

For example Julia Jarvis (Yoga trainer, check Youtube) has somewhat recessed macilla (nothing extreme), but she has a very good upwards growth, which can be seen on her upswung nose (in whole, not just the tip of the nose) and I think she still looks rly fkn attractive.

Its all about upwards tirn of the maxilla/upwards growth.

JuliaJarvis.JuliaJarvis.jpg

kexr6-AF662R86JXC-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1565718074512._SX1080_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: kota
Are you in braces?

Are you in braces?
It is crucial that you are in braces for this surgery. Your bite needs to be aligned correctly by an orthodontist before an invasive surgery like a Lefort 1 is performed. Usually for 1 year to up to 2 years.

• +1
The dude has a recessed maxilla you can easily tell, once it gets alligned with his lower jaw hes gonna have a good side profile

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054 and Norwooder
Ok got it.

For example Julia Jarvis (Yoga trainer, check Youtube) has somewhat recessed macilla (nothing extreme), but she has a very good upwards growth, which can be seen on her upswung nose (in whole, not just the tip of the nose) and I think she still looks rly fkn attractive.

Its all about upwards tirn of the maxilla/upwards growth.

JuliaJarvis.JuliaJarvis.jpg

kexr6-AF662R86JXC-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1565718074512._SX1080_.jpg
Yes, she has that concave philtrum and short scooped nose from her maxilla having grown in the right direction.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Glad to hear you're ok!
Do you notice any changes? Like feel new position of your teeth etc?
Can you breathe through your mouth?
How strong is the pain?
pain is pretty chill tbh, more comfortable to breathe through nose, can feel new position of teeth and doesn't feel to foreign. surgeon was strange as fuck
It is crucial that you are in braces for this surgery. Your bite needs to be aligned correctly by an orthodontist before an invasive surgery like a Lefort 1 is performed. Usually for 1 year to up to 2 years.
7 months*

pain is pretty chill tbh, more comfortable to breathe through nose, can feel new position of teeth and doesn't feel to foreign. surgeon was strange as fuck

7 months*
it only took them 7 months to alling your bite? damn thats lifefuel, I'm gonna get bimax soon and I really dont want to waiy 2 fucking years, but I imagine it depends on the degree of how crooked your teeth are

it only took them 7 months to alling your bite? damn thats lifefuel, I'm gonna get bimax soon and I really dont want to waiy 2 fucking years, but I imagine it depends on the degree of how crooked your teeth are
no 7 months from now till they come off

Looking good

Attachments

• BB1E93BC-36F8-46B3-89AE-D64EA3208A3F.png
    BB1E93BC-36F8-46B3-89AE-D64EA3208A3F.png
    170 KB · Views: 27
I know man, it seems like everyone getting jaw surgery on here doesnt wear them. I'm getting mine in 10 days

So how's the numbness? Can you feel your lips, tongue?