• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ (๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€...

๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ (๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ) ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ปโœ๐˜

Klasik616

Klasik616

No way out of inceldom
He is 40 and I'm 21 we are both from the same university, we were at the entrance of the building. 3 girls greeted him, 2 solid MTBs and one HTB with fat ass (mind boggling).

The girls greet him first and I was shocked because he is MTN max but lives in a rich district and owns a library. The girls are between the age of 18-22, I knew one of them (the girl I knew ignored me). Then he started to talk about how he fucked a german girl who was the daughter of an university proffesor.

Holy shit I was doubting the blackpill when that happened, how these young foids want an old dude with money? It wasn't that obvious money is as important as looks.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and 5'7 zoomer
bump manatee GIF

• +1
Reactions: aber
Moneymaxxed and some whores like old niggas cuz they think theyโ€™re good at sex

Men age like wine
It helps that he has monies too

Cope. Theyโ€™ll milk him and pay the hotel room for broke young 6โ€™7 pretty boy to fuck them good.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616