Got made fun of my looks by one guy

NickGar

NickGar

Iron
Bhais I have a question. I have gotten compliments from people of various people. Sometimes even from my own friends who like to mock me for my non-NT. Even some bhais rated me as top good looking guy in school and multiple people have said I look very attractive. But there is this one nigger who always make fun of my looks. I have shit hair since barber fucked me up and nigger made fun of it the whole school day. My teeth is also subhuman tier due to crowding and nigger makes fun of it. Some other nigger also mock me but normally out of hatred after i make fun of his height but he will compliment me back. I am also giga fat (bulking) so that one nigger will make fun of my jaw visibility even though I bone mog him. I know I am not subhuman because multiple guys have told me I am goodlooking. Even my giga blackpilled teacher have said that I got good features and mogger if I cut. One day this nigger was talking shit about my looks saying girls will look at me as inferior being in an event we were going to but this random dudes went against him saying girls will look at me and find me attractive while they won't him. Nigger legit got subhuman treatment as many girls have personally asked me to not bring him when hanging around them and some girls even asked me to usher him away. But when this nigger make fun some bhais sometime laugh and he makes fun everyday. Does this mean I am subhuman and all these while people have shown sympathy or what?? (Got rated mtn-high mtn here while i am like 25%bodyfat) (btw the thread with pics is not me but one of my closer and kind friend)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I am also giga fat (bulking)
can you niggas stop that shit and bulk normally for once instead of eating 6000 calories a minute

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
**TL;DR:** The user receives compliments about their looks from friends and others but feels insecure due to one person who consistently makes fun of their appearance, particularly their hair, teeth, and weight. Despite this, they receive positive feedback from others, including strangers and teachers, and are unsure if they are genuinely unattractive or if this person is just being mean.

• Love it
Reactions: NickGar
**TL;DR:** The user receives compliments about their looks from friends and others but feels insecure due to one person who consistently makes fun of their appearance, particularly their hair, teeth, and weight. Despite this, they receive positive feedback from others, including strangers and teachers, and are unsure if they are genuinely unattractive or if this person is just being mean.
may gandy bless u bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Hellstrom
how about you become a man and stand up for yourself, beat him up it doesn’t matter if your ugly or not, he’s lowering your reputation

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
how about you become a man and stand up for yourself, beat him up it doesn’t matter if your ugly or not, he’s lowering your reputation
Yes true actually, just beat tf out of him. Ugly or not doesnt matter

that nigger is like 100kgs n son of one of the PTA heads. I have already gotten into trouble multiple times jfl even nearly got kicked out

Don't worry, you look good

• Love it
Reactions: NickGar
that nigger is like 100kgs n son of one of the PTA heads. I have already gotten into trouble multiple times jfl even nearly got kicked out
Then stop talking to him jfl

Then stop talking to him jfl
barely do nowadays, kind of interesting how he never made fun of me back then when I used to look very bad due to acne and shit bones+eyes. back then he even supported me talking to women. Nigger now would just randomly make fun every chance he gets jfl. Even like today when my Literature teacher was talking bout how personality>looks (BLUEPILL JEW COPE), nigger just looked at me and subtly made fun

write all of your text in 1 block so nobody reads it theory

• +1
Reactions: Mentalcel1 and Kroker
barely do nowadays, kind of interesting how he never made fun of me back then when I used to look very bad due to acne and shit bones+eyes. back then he even supported me talking to women. Nigger now would just randomly make fun every chance he gets jfl. Even like today when my Literature teacher was talking bout how personality>looks (BLUEPILL JEW COPE), nigger just looked at me and subtly made fun
People like it when you improve, but hate it a lot when you start to surpass them they feel inferior and the need to bring you down
I would advise just ignoring him and ascending, when he does it again lit confront him about it most people are pussies when you confront them

People like it when you improve, but hate it a lot when you start to surpass them they feel inferior and the need to bring you down
I would advise just ignoring him and ascending, when he does it again lit confront him about it most people are pussies when you confront them
ty for advice bhai

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi