Got mogged by a bald, fat manlet on my first time at the nightclub

N

nobodythere

Iron
So I went to a few nightclubs for the first time in my life on Saturday. The music was so loud I couldn't even hear myself which made me more hesitant about trying to talk to women in person than I already was, but the closest I got was standing next to these three cute white girls by the bar. I was trying to think of what to say when this bald, fat Mexican manlet (literally like 5'2 max) turned around from the bar and offered to buy one a drink. He got her a drink and then talked to her and her friend for the next half hour or so, though I couldn't even catch a word of what they were saying despite standing right next to them because of the music. I kept watching them out of curiosity and thought this poor guy was cucking himself out buying drinks for these girls who were like three inches taller than him and didn't seem very enthusiastic based on their facial expressions. He didn't seem particularly outgoing either and didn't smile much. They appeared to exchange numbers but I kept thinking they were just humoring him. However, eventually the girl he bought the drink for appeared to leave with him and didn't come back while her two friends stayed behind at the club. Literally a 7/10 cute white girl in her early 20s got picked up by a 3/10 fat, balding turbomanlet who appeared in his 30s.

I'm 26, 5'9, fit, and somewhat socially inexperienced but have decent success on Tinder since getting my life together and moving out of my mom's basement last year. It might sound like I'm making this post to complain or I'm butthurt but really I'm just documenting an experience I had that goes against the "blackpills" I've often read on this site. I'm actually happy for that guy and he proves that it's not over even for fat, balding turbomanlets. I'd like to hear anyone's thoughts about what happened here too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093
It just be like that sometimes:think:

eventually the girl he bought the drink for appeared to leave with him
elab
did you see them getting into a cab together ?
did you see them making out ?
they could have just stepped out for a smoke , and then the girl could have gone with another chad

if he was really like you described him , giga unlikely he picked her up
this ain't high school no more

Do u wear contacts or some shit? Or are you ethnic I don't believe this story if ur white

elab
did you see them getting into a cab together ?
did you see them making out ?
they could have just stepped out for a smoke , and then the girl could have gone with another chad

if he was really like you described him , giga unlikely he picked her up
this ain't high school no more
That's possible since I didn't follow them out, but it seems like the simplest explanation if they left together and neither came back that they had something sexual planned.

• Hmm...
Reactions: makeme183
Confidence pill is legit, irrespective of incels bark. Ofcourse it's better if you are overall maxxed out but girls love confidence as it's a chad trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24367 and nobodythere
Did he look like this

Confidence pill is legit, irrespective of incels bark. Ofcourse it's better if you are overall maxxed out but girls love confidence as it's a chad trait

Never believed the confidence thing. As long as you're not noticeably hesitant and high inhibition, you're fine. Charisma, on the other hand, is legit.

He whispered: ''My uncle works at human resources at the Sinaloa Cartel so I'd respectfully ask you to follow me''

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Idk man this is extremely hard to believe. 5'2, balding and fat? Too many huge failos

Bluepilled again

• +1
Reactions: nobodythere
Are u a framcel?

hes confident, in club setting, NT and shes drunk. all it takes really

• +1
Reactions: nobodythere
I can't believe this, did he look like me???