Got mogged hard by Persian dude

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

No God. The only man in the sky is me
At work the client was a Persian htn. He was smiling/smirking at us. ‘Like suck my mog ugly niggers :lul:‘ that one encounter made my lean max journey seem worthless and tryhard. Cuz bro was 30% body fat but still had defined jaw and ideal fat distribution. he was like 5’8 so life fuel? It was very brutal and on the verge of tear but i locked in so i wont get fired. it’s insane how a htn pretty boy made this effect.. i still think he was a bit gay for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, vernier, manletmachinestream and 4 others
At work the client was a Persian htn. He was smiling/smirking at us. ‘Like suck my mog ugly niggers :lul:‘ that one encounter made my lean max journey seem worthless and tryhard. Cuz bro was 30% body fat but still had defined jaw and ideal fat distribution. he was like 5’8 so life fuel? It was very brutal and on the verge of tear but i locked in so i wont get fired. it’s insane how a htn pretty boy made this effect.. i still think he was a bit gay for me
What kind of work do you do? What race are the people working there?

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Suns9999
>30% body fat
>defined jaw
something isn’t adding up

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
@tombradylover bro talm bout you

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, sportsmogger and Alt Number 3
What kind of work do you do? What race are the people working there?
I just do the job to practise being nt. it’s some engineering trainee job. Their are many chadlites and htn in my job, all mogs me

This guy looked insane even without having hollow cheeks. I think he looked like a better version of Oscar isaac

>30% body fat
>defined jaw
something isn’t adding up
keep coping with addition. chads out here breaking every thing in the rule book

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Why do people post thread titles like this and no pics. Do they actually think we use our imagination?

I just do the job to practise being nt. it’s some engineering trainee job. Their are many chadlites and htn in my job, all mogs me
 972601ee 5b40 4d8b 93b5 95b8a35079e9

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, vernier, Gargantuan and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
It don’t matter what face he has. I would never feel mogged by a 5’8, 30% BF, sand coloured fella. And I’d definitely never make a thread about it on here. GG bud.

• JFL
Brutal . Meanwhile I have a 6 pack but face looks like I’m 30% bf

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back