got my cat back after soy cucks stole it

Enlil

Enlil

murder
so i put my 2 months old black shirazi cat in near park to get some immune and enjoy freedom for couple days to take it later..

got shocked that some soy cuck vet and a female whore stole my cat and put it in the local zoo jail in that park. i confronted them etc etc but they refused to give it back.

today, took my low inhib meds, went there, female whore saw me and laughed at me, i smirked like alpha, waited the right time and got my chance... the soycuck went to buy coffee and forgot to lock the cage jfl. immediately opened it, took my darling and ran away lmao. kept smiling all the way and two old ladies smiled back to me as well.
good day bros.
20191017 134432

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 3635, karbo and 8 others
so i put my 2 months old black shirazi cat in near park to get some immune and enjoy freedom for couple days to take it later..

got shocked that some soy cuck vet and a female whore stole my cat and put it in the local zoo jail in that park. i confronted them etc etc but they refused to give it back.

today, took my low inhib meds, went there, female whore saw me and laughed at me, i smirked like alpha, waited the right time and got my chance... the soycuck went to buy coffee and forgot to lock the cage jfl. immediately opened it, took my darling and ran away lmao. kept smiling all the way and two old ladies smiled back to me as well.
good day bros.
View attachment 164669
0 INHIB ngl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 756 and Enlil
extremely based im happy for you, even if you forgot to shoot them dead though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Aesthetic, RichardSpencel and 3 others
extremely based im happy for you, even if you forgot to shoot them dead though

edit: cat got some bug eyes tho ngl
kek she's female cat.. tutorial mode :feelshaha: