Got my HGH exam Results, HELP!!

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I’m 19, I Got 0.62 ng/mL.

Is it low af? The results also say that it should be lower than 3ng/mL so i’m the normie scale.

What should i do?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 32486, R@m@ and 4 others
If overdone it only gives you long midface and ages your skin. Better height max method is reducing estrogen and using thyroid

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
If overdone it only gives you long midface and ages your skin. Better height max method is reducing estrogen and using thyroid
My midface is so compact it makes me look like a baby, so a longer midface wouldn't be cope for me.

So instead of getting a long midface you get retard level iq. Great method.

Actually some of these things work as crazy as it sounds
I slept for 13 fucking hours and missed school after listening to it for 15 mins last night, perhaps too extreme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
So can i buy aromasin and thyriod at my kerala local pharmacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I slept for 13 fucking hours and missed school after listening to it for 15 mins last night, perhaps too extreme
Yes hgh causes a comatic state of sleep

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Blocking estrogen will make you a retard, hgh only makes midface longer when used for years at high amounts, most retarded post I’ve ever seen on here tbh
I never said block but reduce schizo , I only used extreme example of hgh to show that if is generally not a desirable hormone after puberty schizo

I never said block but reduce schizo , I only used extreme example of hgh to show that if is generally not a desirable hormone after puberty schizo
You can’t grow after puberty what’s the point of saying it then nigga.