i do not fucking care sorry nigger + nigger

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
No way your ass could pull that off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite and BrutalMogger
No way your ass could pull that off.
Its not really a hard thing, it took longer than expected because i was depressed and shit but i have it

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, Gaygymmaxx and BrutalMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Gaygymmaxx, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
i hope you have an amazing day bro

you still need to ascend

No high school diploma for your subhuman face

• WTF
Reactions: chudlite
What your IQ ?

Just by reading that low iq response. No offense.
What was low iq about it? It’s okay if you are retarded, it’s not like you would amount to anything anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, N1666 and Gaygymmaxx
Took it in a institution, they tested my iq with physical shit and everything when i was like 16, its been couple of years ago
Blocks in the test ?

And reciting numbers back ?

He probably did a buzzfeed iq test, there’s no way someone like him has an iq above 100.
I never did any online iq test, i got tested 129 when i was 16 in a institution i wont name to not doxx where i live.
My point stands, not bragging about my iq he asked for it.
My life still shit

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Shit like that, memorization i was in a surpervized room
Was there tonality testing, with pitch ?

And judging which object is heaviest ?

Standford binet. Woodcock johnson, WAIS, WISC ? any of those

I believe you tbh

Last edited:
I never did any online iq test, i got tested 129 when i was 16 in a institution i wont name to not doxx where i live.
My point stands, not bragging about my iq he asked for it.
My life still shit
You’ve already been doxxed so what’s the point of caring. Your name, location and your ugly family have all been posted on discord by other people. There’s even cum tributes to your subhuman sister.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FaceandBBC and LOOKISM-LOGIC
You’ve already been doxxed so what’s the point of caring. Your name, location and your ugly family have all been posted on discord by other people. There’s even cum tributes to your subhuman sister.
Brutal ngl.

Niggers have nothing better to do.

• +1
Again, knowing how my sister looks like doesnt mean im doxxed
Nobody knows where i live or even what my name is, its hard for me to stay anonymous of my family members considering my dad is a tiktoker
Now again i dont consider that doxxing but sure
I know one guy who know a old school i was in and i dont think itll reveal it on here

• JFL
Brutal ngl.

Niggers have nothing better to do.
Iirc he was the one who posted pictures of his parents in the first place and from there that’s how more information was obtained. Says enough about him really

Iirc he was the one who posted pictures of his parents in the first place and from there that’s how more information was obtained. Says enough about him really
That is actually retarded. But more so low T, zero common sense, autism to be brutally honest.

• +1
i mean like i said you can find info about my dad but that wont tell you much about me, he has a different name and live in a different city
My sister you wont find shit too
One guy found a school i was in but for unrelated reasons
I already said that i regret doing this shit on discord

That is actually retarded. But more so low T, zero common sense, autism to be brutally honest.
Yeah it is a low iq thing to do, but nobody knows my name, location or anything like that
And even if they did, it doesnt really do much to me
That one guy know how my dad looks like, doesnt do much, lot of people post that shit public on social media but you wont find much about me considering ive made sure to not ever post any info about me publicly like that (aka no instagram etc..)
I already enough worries in life with everything, i just hope everyone can know that my time on discord was a difficult time in my life where i was mentally ill, that i did stupid shit but that doesnt mean im doxxed.

Whats your goal exactly at the end ? Bash me down till i kill myself ? Some of these discord mfs really tried to fuck me up, i thought id go past the people trying to ruin my life.

• JFL
Whats your goal exactly at the end ? Bash me down till i kill myself ? Some of these discord mfs really tried to fuck me up, i thought id go past the people trying to ruin my life.
My goal is to rape your sister

• JFL
No larp sorry that you have shit education because i dont
no EDJUKAJSHION for your face, height, frame, IQ, neurotypicality, penis size, upbringing

• JFL
@N1666 ive made my share amount of mistakes and i get them, id just like you and the other people from therapy center or discords to leave me alone at some point
Im trying my best to not ruin my life, and people like dballz just fucking me up for no reason

• JFL
Arent u like 40 years old thats what clavicular told me