Got my HS diploma today

K

Kamui

Inactive
I went to my school to get it and it took the dumbass bitch in the office 1 hour to get my shit ready so I was just sitting there like a dumbass the entire time, I saw some of my friends who didn’t graduate had summer school so I was chilling with them for a while, got to see one of the thicc booty teachers and foids 1 last time before I go to college and never see them again for the rest of my life

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, traveler, Arcturus and 6 others
Good luck, the best time of your life is about to start, hopefully no COVID happens to ruin it

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, Arcturus and Nick.Harte
I went to my school to get it and it took the dumbass bitch in the office 1 hour to get my shit ready so I was just sitting there like a dumbass the entire time, I saw some of my friends who didn’t graduate had summer school so I was chilling with them for a while, got to see one of the thicc booty teachers and foids 1 last time before I go to college and never see them again for the rest of my life
OMG, you did it, you actually did it!!!:feelsyay:
How does it feel now, having a high-school diploma?

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
honestly man you will look back on it and be like "damn i miss high school"

although college is even better, especially if you go to a large public school like me

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
OMG, you did it, you actually did it!!!:feelsyay:
How does it feel now, having a high-school diploma?
Doesn’t really feel significant tbh, I won’t really miss HS as much as other people will
Good luck, the best time of your life is about to start, hopefully no COVID happens to ruin it
thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Gonthar
mirin first of many new achievements in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
It's literally just ended. Fuck i hate college copers
Autism if you think life officially ends after HS (unless you don’t choose to go to college/uni then yeah it’s over for you since you’ll have no experience)

highschool was ass for me, I was the quiet loner

i went to community college to study CS but I dropped out as soon as they had niggas doing math and binary

now I’m neet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Kamui

i went to community college to study CS but I dropped out as soon as they had niggas doing math and binary

now I’m neet
Over I’m studying CS too, I just wanna make sure I can have a good salary as early as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278

now I’m neet
Brutal