Got my license now should I start doing ubereats delivery or doordash or Walmart delivery?

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
Is it worth it picking up others people's food/stuff just to be paid in tips?

I'm 18 but rn college is out of the question. Idk if I should do this because I have some job offers for like $17-20+ an hour, but that's if I pass the interview.

I'm 18 but rn college is out of the question. Idk if I should do this because I have some job offers for like $17-20+ an hour, but that's if I pass the interview.
Just rob people in alleyways

• JFL
Reactions: alphamaxxxx and Niklaus Mikaelson
If you would live in Europe you could have done that with a bike a long time ago :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Niklaus Mikaelson and hebbewem
Go to college or trade

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Go to college or trade
College is trifling.

Trades are for middle aged men who are divorced, and complain about aching pain.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 20064
College is trifling.

Trades are for middle aged men who are divorced, and complain about aching pain.
If you want good life you need to go to one of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840

its obviously worth it

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Doordashing is good, pays well. Start making vlogs on YouTube.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
College is trifling.

Medical technician/technologist is a good inbetween for low-mid iq people. honestly trades shouldnt damage your body I think that is a meme to keep trade wages inflated in usa. Trade labor = free exercise other than hard manual labor like drywalling/roofing

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and incel194012940
Medical technician/technologist is a good inbetween for low-mid iq people.
Medical technicians are capped at $100k salary
honestly trades shouldnt damage your body I think that is a meme to keep trade wages inflated in usa. Trade labor = free exercise other than hard manual labor like drywalling/roofing
Even if it's not damaging to the body, there's too many unscrupulous ppl that work trades.

Medical technicians are capped at $100k salary

Even if it's not damaging to the body, there's too many unscrupulous ppl that work trades.
Its one of the best salary curves for low-ish effort/not academically challenging. If I was 17 I would do that then use my high starting salary to gamble

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Its one of the best salary curves for low-ish effort/not academically challenging. If I was 17 I would do that then use my high starting salary to gamble
@incel194012940

• +1
it’s a good idea to gamble tbh because I am fine with losing and living in a shack for 10$ a day

going to try psychic gambling because it is lowest iq with highest possible return

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
it’s a good idea to gamble tbh because I am fine with losing and living in a shack for 10$ a day

going to try psychic gambling because it is lowest iq with highest possible return
Its all about not consooming and directing all that extra money into whatever gambling venture

• +1
are you actually a janitor happy with his life?
Of course buddy boyo. No doubt. Actually I'm not a Janitor, I have Chad potential but got cursed with being 5'6. But I'm still happy I'm slightly taller than above average women. What about you?

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
Of course buddy boyo. No doubt. Actually I'm not a Janitor, I have Chad potential but got cursed with being 5'6. But I'm still happy I'm slightly taller than above average women. What about you?
What do you do for a living?

I’m in high school currently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
What do you do for a living?

I’m in high school currently
I'm a passout, going for admissions in unis. Unfortunately I'm broke, can't even buy a hammer for bonesmashing.

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345