Gaslighters.org
A blonde girl is coming to my place later today

We gonna smoke n chill then go out to eat

My first bri ish girl since my holiday jfl

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sportsmogger, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
@The Grinch U mirin that i wont pay for pussy like you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
@The Grinch U mirin that i wont pay for pussy like you?
Not mirin you at all, because I know how you look like (I’m better looking), also I was in a 3 year relationship with a blonde German girl during my teenage years and you poor thing think you can mog me by going on a date, so your attempt to mog me failed brutally, better delete this thread so nobody sees how hard you embarrassed yourself

• So Sad
Reactions: enriquecel
IMG 6572

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Not mirin you at all, because I know how you look like (I’m better looking), also I was in a 3 year relationship with a blonde German girl during my teenage years and you poor thing think you can mog me by going on a date, so your attempt to mog me failed brutally, better delete this thread so nobody sees how hard you embarrassed yourself
I mog you because vulnerable narcissists give girls the ick no matter what joever also nobody has ever seen u

Also jfl at teen years ur 25+

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang
I mog you
On Opposite Day
because vulnerable narcissists give girls the ick no matter what joever
It’s not written on my forehead, my little gypsy looking incel. I can mask my mental illness very well, unlike you who got the cops called on him by his own mother for cutting himself
also nobody has ever seen u
People have seen me in real life, I don’t need the feedback of incels on the internet
Also jfl at teen years ur 25+
Not 25+, also what a desperate attempt JFL

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and try2beme
On Opposite Day

It’s not written on my forehead, my little gypsy looking incel. I can mask my mental illness very well, unlike you who got the cops called on him by his own mother for cutting himself

People have seen me in real life, I don’t need the feedback of incels on the internet

Not 25+, also you’re brown
mirin bringing up a teenage relationship while she with another nigga rn, my pheno which isnt a failo, and my cops situation up. This is why i tagged u because vulnerable narcs provide the reaction u want JFL

mirin bringing up a teenage relationship while she with another nigga rn,
It was me who broke up so again your attempt failed miserably
my pheno which isnt a failo,
You have beggar-pheno

This is why i tagged u because vulnerable narcs provide the reaction u want JFL
This is not what you wanted, you tried to mog me but ended up embarrassing yourself. I’m sure you will PM a mod to delete this thread or to lock it up for further replies because you don’t want anyone to see how you got humiliated in your own thread

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and watah
It was me who broke up so again your attempt failed miserably

You have beggar-pheno

This is not what you wanted, you tried to mog me but ended up embarrassing yourself. I’m sure you will PM a mod to delete this thread or to lock it up for further replies because you don’t want anyone to see how you got humiliated in your own thread
Grown nigga really reminising his teenage love to prove a point while shes with another man💀 Im good man maybe learn from me rn and try to find new girls to keep in your incel brain

A blonde girl is coming to my place later today

We gonna smoke n chill then go out to eat

My first bri ish girl since my holiday jfl
Yeah bro me too gonna leanmax like crazy and fuck some foids

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
really reminising his teenage love to prove a point while shes with another man💀
That wasn’t my only or last unpaid dating success but unlike you I don’t feel the need to write essays about every single time a female gives me a bit of attention.
Im good man maybe learn from me rn and try to find new girls to keep in your incel brain
There’s nothing I could learn from you, because everything you do for the first time i have already done multiple times

Last edited:
Also before you decide to tag me again on a thread, remember that I have pictures of your face.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and iblamechico
Also before you decide to tag me again on a thread, remember that I have pictures of your face.
Threatening to doxx over tagging u is embarrassing thanks for the tantrum

Remove her thongs and tongue-punch her fartbox. Srs

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, WeiWei and NZb6Air
The pics you begged for since you’re so incel you cant conceptualise someone hanging with a girl
he still didn't send btw nice larp

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
@The Grinch he sent but they not doing shit she rejected him in the uber

• JFL
Reactions: watah, The Grinch and try2beme
"Broooo look at me bro, I had a date, broooo“ :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Wooooaaahhh that’s CRAAAAZZZZYYYYY BROO, you go on dates? Woah this is so crazy what a Chad :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Wooooaaahhh that’s CRAAAAZZZZYYYYY BROO, you go on dates? Woah this is so crazy what a Chad :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Bro uve been lurking all day on this thread genuinely move on

Muh i can spot mental illness look at yourself

Six hours, before u were even tagged still on here threatening to doxx me over nothing jfl

Hop off now

Six hours, before u were even tagged still on here threatening to doxx me over nothing jfl

Hop off now
I come here whenever it pops up on my notification, incel. Also you literally tagged me, faggot. PS: Your eye area is shit

• JFL
Reactions: watah

Hop off now
You wanted to play with me, now you get to play with me and you realized it’s not that funny, now live with it.

You wanted to play with me, now you get to play with me and you realized it’s not that funny, now live with it.
It was really funny the way u lurked here for hours and made a tantrum. Again attempting to gaslight jfl

It was really funny the way u lurked here for hours and made a tantrum. Again attempting to gaslight jfl
You got rejected in the Uber 😂😂😂😂😂

• +1