got my mom to let me off the medication

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
this must be like the fifth time or something. Hopefully I stay off it for good this time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, Deleted member 52452, greycel and 1 other person
Best of luck brother!
If you are going through withdrawal symptoms or ever feeling low, my DMs are open for you (or anybody reading this) :heart:

Best of luck brother!
If you are going through withdrawal symptoms or ever feeling low, my DMs are open for you (or anybody reading this) :heart:
for sure, im just gutting through this schizo shut. I'm just gonna do it quietly from now on and tell them I'm fine whenever my parents ask. Just gotta keep cracking out these frequencies from that stupid fucking audio man.

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
This is the 300th time OP has made this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and mirrormogger
for sure, im just gutting through this schizo shut. I'm just gonna do it quietly from now on and tell them I'm fine whenever my parents ask. Just gotta keep cracking out these frequencies from that stupid fucking audio man.
I feel you man. I’ve been off Zoloft too recently. Too many side effects, and I read somewhere it could potentially lead to early fusing of the clavicles. Whenever my parents give it to me, I just hide it in the corner of my mouth jfl
Also I’m curious, what audio is this bro?

I feel you man. I’ve been off Zoloft too recently. Too many side effects, and I read somewhere it could potentially lead to early fusing of the clavicles. Whenever my parents give it to me, I just hide it in the corner of my mouth jfl
Also I’m curious, what audio is this bro?
It's called lvl 5 audio 11. It's from this society called gin. it's supposed to get rid of negative frequencies, which it does. But, it empties your brain and gives you schizo. I would not recommend listening to it for lengthy periods of time. I am addicted to it, which is probably why my schizo keeps returning over and over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: romanstock and greycel
It's called lvl 5 audio 11. It's from this society called gin. it's supposed to get rid of negative frequencies, which it does. But, it empties your brain and gives you schizo. I would not recommend listening to it for lengthy periods of time. I am addicted to it, which is probably why my schizo keeps returning over and over.
That sounds terrible
Does this audio help schizophrenia? Or did you get schizophrenia as a result from this audio?
Either way I’m stunned that such an audio is accessible on the internet

That sounds terrible
Does this audio help schizophrenia? Or did you get schizophrenia as a result from this audio?
Either way I’m stunned that such an audio is accessible on the internet
Well, it's not accessible on the internet anymore. The people that leaked it took it off the internet. You have to pay a shitload of money to get it from gin now lol. And yea I think it gave me the schizo. It's either that or it "uncovered" the schizo in me or some shit idk.

• So Sad
Well, it's not accessible on the internet anymore. The people that leaked it took it off the internet. You have to pay a shitload of money to get it from gin now lol. And yea I think it gave me the schizo. It's either that or it "uncovered" the schizo in me or some shit idk.
Bruh wtf
And why did you listen to this audio? Are negative frequencies bad or something?
It’s good they removed it though

Bruh wtf
And why did you listen to this audio? Are negative frequencies bad or something?
It’s good they removed it though
yea, i can't imagine if some little kid found it on the internet and went through what i went through. Personally, i think gin should just delete the audio from their training. It does more bad than good. And yea the negative frequencies bring in more bad into your life. At least that's how the law of attraction is supposed to work or something.

• +1
What medication

yea, i can't imagine if some little kid found it on the internet and went through what i went through. Personally, i think gin should just delete the audio from their training. It does more bad than good. And yea the negative frequencies bring in more bad into your life. At least that's how the law of attraction is supposed to work or something.
Wow, I thought all of that domain in energies/ frequencies and subliminals were just pseudoscience, but it seems to hold some truth.

Regardless, it’s an unfortunate situation you are in OP. I can’t really speak as to whether you should take the medication or not, but I would say to trust the doctor in general.
Also, I came across this information:
Hopefully it is helpful. How a person’s culture and thoughts can affect the actual nature of the episodes.
And ofc like I said @Bojack my DMs are open :Comfy:❤️

Last edited:
Wow, I thought all of that domain in energies/ frequencies and subliminals were just pseudoscience, but it seems to hold some truth.

Regardless, it’s an unfortunate situation you are in OP. I can’t really speak as to whether you should take the medication or not, but I would say to trust the doctor in general.
Also, I came across this information:
Hopefully it is helpful. How a person’s culture and thoughts can affect the actual nature of the episodes.
And ofc like I said @Bojack my DMs are open :Comfy:❤️
i'll check those links out, thanks bro.

• Love it
schizo pills

op, whats it like when you're on the pills vs when you're not on anything?
I'll admit when I'm off it I hallucinate a bit more, but I can handle that by cracking the frequencies out of my head. That's a little hard to explain, but it's due to the audio making stuck frequencies in my head n shit. When i'm on the pills for get it. I just get fat, lethargic and hungry as fuck. I can't deal with the pills man.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and greycel
ur 28, tell ur mom to fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I'll admit when I'm off it I hallucinate a bit more, but I can handle that by cracking the frequencies out of my head. That's a little hard to explain, but it's due to the audio making stuck frequencies in my head n shit. When i'm on the pills for get it. I just get fat, lethargic and hungry as fuck. I can't deal with the pills man.
holy shit. Well good that you know how to stop them.

I hope shit works out well.

holy shit. Well good that you know how to stop them.

I hope shit works out well.
i think god is helping me. I can feel something just cracking the hallucinations out of my head a lot. But the hallucinations are persistent as fuck, but not as bad as before. It's like weird af ngl. I just felt something hit me right now lol.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, romanstock and Imretarded?
i think god is helping me. I can feel something just cracking the hallucinations out of my head a lot. But the hallucinations are persistent as fuck, but not as bad as before. It's like weird af ngl. I just felt something hit me right now lol.
It's your will my dude. You can banish that shit.

does that stuff get less strong with age? Or at least with your case?

• +1
It's your will my dude. You can banish that shit.

does that stuff get less strong with age? Or at least with your case?
actually yea it used to be a fuckload worse, worst ( however you spell that shit). For example, i used to feel this overwhelming smell of farting and shitting and spitting on me over and over. but something kept cracking that stuff out of me. I think in a few months i may be free of the schizo, whatever my mom and dad say n shut.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and Imretarded?
this must be like the fifth time or something. Hopefully I stay off it for good this time.

Almost 30 and still a mommy’s boy

actually yea it used to be a fuckload worse, worst ( however you spell that shit). For example, i used to feel this overwhelming smell of farting and shitting and spitting on me over and over. but something kept cracking that stuff out of me. I think in a few months i may be free of the schizo, whatever my mom and dad say n shut.

nigga's blaming his farting on a ghost :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72479 and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72479