Got my T level results

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
Now bear In mind it’s prob higher than this as I was/am a Fat fuck and only slept 3 hours on the day I got the test done (shit sleep lower than 7hrs can T levels by 70% JFL)

But it confirms my belief and my speeches when I say I’m a high T BVLL, my T came in almost being nmol (I got 26.2) no wonder I’m so horny angry and aggressive all the time.
IMG 6959

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i got higher and i did the test at 4pm and i had got no sun in 3 years

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i got higher and i did the test at 4pm and i had got no sun in 3 years
I don’t believe the final part. But mirin post your results what did you get. Ima 100% go back once I have desire sleep longer than 3 hrs and no longer a fat son of a bitch a I was like 27% bodyfat back then. This test was done in March or January

I worry if it’s 2 high will they try to hook me on Soylent?

Being a high test sex pest isn't optimal.
You are good looking enough to get somewhere right OP? Otherwise this is a deterimental thing and it would be better to have a lesser sex drive.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Being a high test sex pest isn't optimal.
You are good looking enough to get somewhere right OP? Otherwise this is a deterimental thing and it would be better to have a lesser sex drive.
I have a huge sex drive and I get no pussy. I however have mastered the art of redirecting my T to something else, I now am losing weight lost like 18lbs in 2 months I’m leaning to program and I lift weights 4-6 days a week

Being high T was a Shame before cos of this and I’m always horny (I have to jack off once a day minimum) but now I feel rienvigorated I don’t need women I just enjoy being an narcy badboy

Bump you faggots

Fear the awesome might of my high T