Got my tes to 700 at 16 from 500 should i try to go higher

M

mikesobikey

Iron
If so what should i do im mega dosing vit D K zinc taking ashwagwanda ( very inconsistent tho) and red light on nuts 850

If so what should i do im mega dosing vit D K zinc taking ashwagwanda ( very inconsistent tho) and red light on nuts 850
And gym everyday im thinking re incorporating sauna but i took it out bc it killed my hair (curly hair) kinda so maybe ill wear a cap or smth

Do you sleep atleast 10 hours a day?

• +1
Reactions: mikesobikey
8-10 not everyday but since its summer ive been getting around 9-10
For t max aim for 10-12 hours everyday in summer, get rest days it's important too for muscles and central nervous system, have everyday rich nutrient foods like eggs, beef, liver, fish, cheese, milk. Will help with t lvls

• +1
For t max aim for 10-12 hours everyday in summer, get rest days it's important too for muscles and central nervous system, have everyday rich nutrient foods like eggs, beef, liver, fish, cheese, milk. Will help with t lvls

Just have uninterrupted deep sleep ( not using an alarm )

• +1
I think sleep is the number 1 goat of t max, so you want to maximize your deep sleep, try to avoid caffeine after 12 AM.

And if you have a feature on your mobile device called something with eye protection, enable it. It will make sure to keep the blue light low to non. You don't want to get that blue light from mobile, tv and pc in your eyes.

I started to sleep like a fucking baby after I turned on this feature.

• +1
Got it have been eating 6 eggs daily and steak most days but ima try liver soon heard many good things

• +1
Reactions: Lidian
I think sleep is the number 1 goat of t max, so you want to maximize your deep sleep, try to avoid caffeine after 12 AM.

And if you have a feature on your mobile device called something with eye protection, enable it. It will make sure to keep the blue light low to non. You don't want to get that blue light from mobile, tv and pc in your eyes.

I started to sleep like a fucking baby after I turned on this feature.
Do you reccomend magnesium to sleep? heard good things. Ill look into the eye thanks

Magnesium + zinc will help you to start to sleep, but I personally don't use money on that because I get good sleep without problems

If you have extra money and courage to maximize absolutely everything you can do that

• +1
good for you brocel

• +1
Magnesium + zinc will help you to start to sleep, but I personally don't use money on that because I get good sleep without problems

If you have extra money and courage to maximize absolutely everything you can do that
Ok thanks ill try it out

• +1
Reactions: Lidian
Also to anyone reading this the only neagtives ive had from going to 700 is my massaters are bigger and my face looks more bloated but im not sure if thats cause of the increase.

thats half of a day spent sleeping

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
00:00 - 10:00

02:00 - 13:00

Schedule looks pretty nice if you are teenager, you are woke for about 13-14 hours
wouldn't he have school or shit?

• +1
oh wait you said summer nvm

• +1
wouldn't he have school or shit?
It's summer so I think all teens can spam even 12 hours, but if you have school you can sleep from 22:00 to 7:30 or something

You don't have to sleep 10-12 hours, your body can fix do everything within 7-9 hours, but again we are here to max out every stat, and sleep is key to that, so if you are willing to do that you gotta find a away to get 10-12 hours sleep daily even if you have school or job 🤷

It's summer so I think all teens can spam even 12 hours, but if you have school you can sleep from 22:00 to 7:30 or something

You don't have to sleep 10-12 hours, your body can fix do everything within 7-9 hours, but again we are here to max out every stat, and sleep is key to that, so if you are willing to do that you gotta find a away to get 10-12 hours sleep daily even if you have school or job 🤷
oh wait you said summer nvm

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Lidian