Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

No cute goth for u
Super Green and a couple others

What do you mean when you say kratom is outdated? 🤔 @falcon1

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Kratom is so 2004.

bro is fully committed to the kratom grind, i never bough more after the first one you reccommended cus i stopped feeling it

bro is fully committed to the kratom grind, i never bough more after the first one you reccommended cus i stopped feeling it
So you went through like a bag? Yeah, you'll get a tolerance fast if you take it everyday. I also stopped feeling it after taking no stops for several months but now I've made a conscious effort to not take it everyday and it's started to work a lot better.

Would like to take a longer break (1-2 weeks) but it's hard when you're addicted. I look at it long-term and reduce it gradually because I know I need to cut down.

Should i try it

So you went through like a bag? Yeah, you'll get a tolerance fast if you take it everyday. I also stopped feeling it after taking no stops for several months but now I've made a conscious effort to not take it everyday and it's started to work a lot better.

Would like to take a longer break (1-2 weeks) but it's hard when you're addicted. I look at it long-term and reduce it gradually because I know I need to cut down.
yeah full bag only felt it first time, i should probably have just increased the dose tbf

yeah full bag only felt it first time, i should probably have just increased the dose tbf
How much you take?

There's a lot of potentiators too such as
Caffeine
Chamomile tea
Turmeric and pepper
Cayenne
Cinnamons
Lemon
Grapefruit juice
Magnesium
L-theanine
Cheese

Even exercise is a great potentiator

Super Green and a couple others

What do you mean when you say kratom is outdated? 🤔 @falcon1
Wasn’t notifed the main opiate compound in Kratom has been extracted by companies and are now being sold 7-oh

• Woah
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Take 7-ohm it’s like heroin but absolute no side effect of traditional opiate safest drug

Take 7-ohm it’s like heroin but absolute no side effect of traditional opiate safest drug
Lost me at the part where you said it’s like heroin jfl

Lost me at the part where you said it’s like heroin jfl
Ofc I’m stretching it but it’s like an oxy when u take 7-oh