got new shoes lifts 6'5 now (click me)

U

Ucide

Iron
I am now 6'5 with shoe lifts i am 14 is 6'5 too much? for my age range
I would say it is but there is this 6'7 blonde haired blue eyed kid in my grade and not even joking i see him with 10 girls each period
you would think 6'7 is freakishly tall but thats not what girls say the funny thing is this ethnic girl said he was mid she was coping so hard I hate when women cope by calling a guy they cant get ugly, also the 6'7 guy has a autistic older brother who is 5'11 and is chubby... brutal

Anyways about me again do you think this is too much? I am also ethnic looking (you can see on my other post if you want) I am wondering if women will be scared of
me even more if i am taller in school? either way I am going to wear these I just want to hear your thoughts about this! thank you.

Denise Richards Kiss GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel, Deleted member 27148 and Deleted member 25323
not sure if this is the right category let me know

the average zoomer is 6'5" so you will be fine
buy bigger lifts if anything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Ucide, tombradylover and 3 others
with shoe lifts and airmax nike's il prob be 6 foot 4 so yea its pretty good not only that but your young you can still grow alot

with shoe lifts and airmax nike's il prob be 6 foot 4 so yea its pretty good not only that but your young you can still grow alot
yup! also get high top or else you feet will look weird and people will be able to tell you frauded

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25323
yup! also get high top or else you feet will look weird and people will be able to tell you frauded
will investigate then

• +1
Reactions: Ucide
You need to be at least 7 foot tall.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Ucide and Deleted member 25323
My toddler niece is taller than that
I regret to inform you that it's over

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ucide
Its over 7”0 is the average height without lifts go kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastGerman, LightSkinNoob and Anchor_Ship
who the fuck blasted subliminal messages and binaural beats to little kids in that town :lul: and gave CJC-1295 instead of vaccines