Got proof that I am sub5. How can I deny it anymore

h111

h111

Anorexic
Had a conversation with some kid on tiktok after I commented on a bp related video. He didnt agree at all, and asked me for a face reveal. I added him on discord and showed, and he just said “aww” and then laughed at me. I told you guys it was fucking over and i genuinely dont know why people say this. I think I am a mtn but for some reason I get treated like sub5 anywhere i go

@nathan @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @greycel @Darkeningstar @ey88 @sigma ✰ @CopiumX @zurzolo @WhoTookVendetta @chudlite @Iblameelijah

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, nathan, twojei and 4 others
I don’t believe you, I bet you’re a Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and h111
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, h111 and ey88
Had a conversation with some kid on tiktok after I commented on a bp related video. He didnt agree at all, and asked me for a face reveal. I added him on discord and showed, and he just said “aww” and then laughed at me. I told you guys it was fucking over and i genuinely dont know why people say this. I think I am a mtn but for some reason I get treated like sub5 anywhere i go

@nathan @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @greycel @Darkeningstar @ey88 @sigma ✰ @CopiumX @zurzolo @WhoTookVendetta @chudlite @Iblameelijah
@Pei thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and h111
Show me your face, I am the best rater to exist

• Hmm...
Reactions: h111

LTN

but MTN for asian

• +1
Reactions: h111