Got raped and cheated at the same time.

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I (21, F) and my boyfriend (21, M) had a fight last week on February 19 because he's planning on joining the tryouts for his school's basketball team. I felt sad because I got scared that we wouldn't have time anymore because we already have a 7-hour difference and were really busy with our academics. But we had a fight because he felt controlled in our relationship, that he can't do anything anymore because of me, so we fought and it came to the point where he wants to break up with me. I just really felt sad, but I know I have a fault too for not just being a supportive girlfriend to him and stopping my emotions from getting in our way. We had space for 2 days and didn't talk.

On February 21, I baked muffins and was really proud because it was my first time baking them. So, while talking to my guy friend, I decided to let him try the muffins I baked since it was my first time. He told me to go to his house and I could give him the muffins there since his house is just near the university I'm trying to apply to. When I went to his house, I gave him the muffins because that was the only reason why I was going there anyway but he told me that I should enter because he'll show me something then I can go. When we entered his room, he grabbed me and forced me to have sex with him, and I was begging him to stop while crying, but he continued to rape me.

After what happened to me, I never talked to anyone about it and acted like nothing happened. On February 22, my boyfriend and I talked and already got over our fight, but he doesn't know that I got raped and I'm very suicidal and doing everything I can because of the rape that happened to me. After a week, I found out that my boyfriend is asking for someone else's time and comfort on February 21 from the girl we had an issue with and he promised he already blocked.

I felt betrayed and hurt that the same day I got raped, he was there asking for someone else's time and comfort. He chatted with the girl that "I messaged you because I thought to myself that I should go to * the girl's name* first, since there's something going on in my house." Sure, we had a fight, but we talked that day so I never thought that he would go and ask for time from the girl we had an issue with. It just really hurts me thinking that the same day I got raped, he was also there emotionally cheating on me. Now, we're not talking because I asked for time because I am really overwhelmed about everything that happened to me..

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse