Got rejected after 4 dates. Feel like shit.

kovacs

kovacs

Master
Really liked this girl, feel like we had a good time and everything went well, but got a text this morning something in the spirit of ''im still not over my ex- i really like you, but feel it would be unfair to continue dating'''

I literally heightmog and facemog that disgusting rat ex into oblivion. What a farce. Guess I need to looksmax further, muh blackpill.

It's over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: schizo echochamber, TheBrownOne, Deleted member 26642 and 10 others
fuck the whores leave them out go monk mode it worked for daddy hamza

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26642, kovacs and PG4BINX
So brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
time to give her a full PSL analysis and outline in detail to her every single one of her facial, racial and body flaws

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Ryldoo IS COPING
Really liked this girl, feel like we had a good time and everything went well, but got a text this morning something in the spirit of ''im still not over my ex i really like you, but feel it would be unfair to continue dating'''

I literally heightmog and facemog that disgusting rat into oblivion. What a farce. Guess I need to looksmax further, muh blackpill.
BlackPill disproven

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
time to give her a full PSL analysis and outline in detail to her every single one of her facial, racial and body flaws
would only be cope. i actually liked and respected her outlook on everything. really short htb i heightmogged her by more than a feet.

Sounds like you need to take more showers g

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Ryldoo IS COPING, PushingTheLimits and 3 others
Sounds like you need to take more showers g
and hit the gym ofc.

i probably weight 20 kgs more than that disgusting rat ex what a joke. i would rip him in half and still he lifemogs me.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 30942
and hit the gym ofc.

i probably weight 20 kgs more than that disgusting rat ex what a joke. i would rip him in half and still he lifemogs me.
After 4 dates
It was probably not your looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 1140
and hit the gym ofc.

Attachments

• FoP6Ra8WAAAqc3d.jpg
    FoP6Ra8WAAAqc3d.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
After 4 dates
It was probably not your looks
of course it wasnt. she even told a mutual friend she found me handsome. and im tall as well. thats the most brutal aspect of it all- i literally felt i brought my a-game, she very likely was attracted to me and still this happened.

its completely over, i probably emit some sort of subliminal incel energy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
of course it wasnt. she even told a mutual friend she found me handsome. and im tall as well. thats the most brutal aspect of it all- i literally felt i brought my a-game, she very likely was attracted to me and still this happened.

Not over bro

You're handsome
You won't have a problem finding other dates

What's your height ? And face/10 ?

Really liked this girl, feel like we had a good time and everything went well, but got a text this morning something in the spirit of ''im still not over my ex- i really like you, but feel it would be unfair to continue dating'''

I literally heightmog and facemog that disgusting rat ex into oblivion. What a farce. Guess I need to looksmax further, muh blackpill.

It's over.
It's probably unironically your incel or introverted personality
If you managed to score a date it's probably not your looks unless you frauded your pictures

• +1
It's probably unironically your incel or introverted personality
If you managed to score a date it's probably not your looks unless you frauded your pictures
thing is im not even introverted. she came over to my house on the fourth- we had a well flowing conversation from 8.30 pm to like 3-4 am with making out in between. i thought i was good for sure.

• Woah
thing is im not even introverted. she came over to my house on the fourth- we had a well flowing conversation from 8.30 pm to like 3-4 am with making out in between. i thought i was good for sure.
ur only hope is to 100% reject her now and just accept it. like dont message her at all. worked for me with my gf back then. „muhhh im not ready for a relationship“. after 4 days of no texting she messaged me again and asked to hangout. on the same day she asked if i still want a relationship and now we are still together 7 years later

ur only hope is to 100% reject her now and just accept it. like dont message her at all. worked for me with my gf back then. „muhhh im not ready for a relationship“. after 4 days of no texting she messaged me again and asked to hangout. on the same day she asked if i still want a relationship and now we are still together 7 years later
i did. wont message her at all. ball is in her court now if she asks me out on a date again (she asked me out first btw jfl) il reciprocate.

she sent me that message and i just told her i had a great time and that was the end of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140

It's over.
Welcome to life brother. U will NEVER be as good as a girls hookups and ONS if u r dating her.

Just go MGTOW like me, or MSTOW

i did. wont message her at all. ball is in her court now if she asks me out on a date again (she asked me out first btw jfl) il reciprocate.

she sent me that message and i just told her i had a great time and that was the end of it.
the story just sounds a lot like mine back then. made out crazily for hours and talked all night for several dates. then she rejected me and came back like a dog 3-4 days later

im pretty sure she will come back if you stop chasing her, as she was/is clearly interested in u

• +1
Reactions: kovacs

It's over.
can u pm me ur face

Going on dates is cope if you haven't fucked yet

Going on dates is cope if you haven't fucked yet
nah bro she was a real one. didnt drink and doesnt go out. low bodycount ( i know for sure, because of some mutual friends) and enrolled in university as well. so i wouldnt be able to just fuck her.

i met her in the gym.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
nah bro she was a real one. didnt drink and doesnt go out. low bodycount ( i know for sure, because of some mutual friends) and enrolled in university as well. so i wouldnt be able to just fuck her.

i met her in the gym.
I've fucked a women with a low bodycount (5) the first time.

I've fucked a women with a low bodycount (5) the first time.
5 bodycount is gigawhore tier. and shes a whore if she fucks on the first date- probably lied to you.

ngl im just coping but the blackpill at-least in this case has been a joke. hope if i get a thicker neck, lower bodyfat and more jacked il not have this happen anymore

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and thereallegend
the story just sounds a lot like mine back then. made out crazily for hours and talked all night for several dates. then she rejected me and came back like a dog 3-4 days later

im pretty sure she will come back if you stop chasing her, as she was/is clearly interested in u
i dont know man i just have this feeling she wont message anymore.

kinda sad about it ngl has me feeling like a bitch. thanks for you story though made me feel better about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
stop complaining at 6'4ft nigger

stop complaining at 6'4ft nigger
nigga she still rejected me what does it matter what height i am i still got mogged into oblivion by a manlet.

hes out there piping my girl while im complaining like a bitch on an indian homosexual forum.

nigga she still rejected me what does it matter what height i am i still got mogged into oblivion by a manlet.

hes out there piping my girl while im complaining like a bitch on an indian homosexual forum.
fimnd another one

• +1
Getting rejected is really brutal. Multiple rejections have rotted my brain and made me extremely depressed. I have been socially rejected throughout my life so getting rejected by girls is just fuel to the fire.

5 bodycount is gigawhore tier. and shes a whore if she fucks on the first date- probably lied to you.

ngl im just coping but the blackpill at-least in this case has been a joke. hope if i get a thicker neck, lower bodyfat and more jacked il not have this happen anymore
5 bodies at 21 isn't bad.

brutal, happens to all of us

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back