Got rejected again (7 times in a row) by my asian date from my last thread

pandamonium

pandamonium

Bronze
The japanese bitch from my last thread said some some bs about me being too young (she just finds me unattractive). Its brutally over this makes my 8th rejection of the fucking week. I an gojng to call her and personally ask her whats wrong with me im so done

The only upside is i didnt spend money or gas on her i made her drive to me which is a step up

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose
Send a picture of her in private chat. I'll tell you if it's worth it

Ok i just called her and i pressed her on why she rejected me i made sure to specifically ask am i just ugly and i told her over snd over i dont get offended or anything cause it cant get any worse snd she kept saying ur attractive and insisted it was my age. Is this real or am i on copium

Ok i just called her and i pressed her on why she rejected me i made sure to specifically ask am i just ugly and i told her over snd over i dont get offended or anything cause it cant get any worse snd she kept saying ur attractive and insisted it was my age. Is this real or am i on copium
How old is she and how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
The japanese bitch from my last thread said some some bs about me being too young (she just finds me unattractive). Its brutally over this makes my 8th rejection of the fucking week. I an gojng to call her and personally ask her whats wrong with me im so done

The only upside is i didnt spend money or gas on her i made her drive to me which is a step up

just be a bear/panda bro

• +1
Reactions: mfk, Use1ess and ForeskinCarbonAlloy
so when you said you "ascended" in your last thread what did that mean?

I think youre just ugly bro. Brutal

Or shes just really weird on age? Who knows.
Nah most likely im just ugly but i dont see whats wrong with me so delusion. I made a vid here where i go in debt

• +1
Reactions: notllll_2
Always lie about your age when hitting on older girls

• +1
Reactions: mfk